One & Done: Only child
Options

GTKY--All about SO

Some of these may have been asked before (maybe even by me), but I am bored at work and would love to read your responses!

We did one all about our littles, now let's talk about our significant others!

---Three words to describe your SO

---SO's occupation

---Most annoying thing about SO

---Best thing about SO

---If you could say one moment when you knew you loved SO, what would it be?

---How long have you been together?

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss?

Re: GTKY--All about SO

• Options
    ---Three words to describe your SO:
    Hilarious, clever and weird (in a good way)

---SO's occupation:
    He works 3 jobs. He takes care of the autistic at a day hab., he delivers pizza and then he works one on one with an autistic guy.

---Most annoying thing about SO:
    He is messy and I'm so anal about everything being clean and neat.

---Best thing about SO:
    He kisses my forehead which I find absolutely adorable and he is a great dancer.

When he asked me out. .I knew he was the one.

---How long have you been together? Ok this is a bit complicated. I met him for the first time when I was 12 in my aunts backyard. Then we met again a year later at his brothers birthday party. When I was 15 he came to my Halloween party. A month later we went on a date and he asked me out. We broke up when I was 18 and I moved to Idaho for 4 years. I moved back at 22 to be with him. And we got pregnant 2 weeks later. Lol. So if you count the time together almost 5 years. If we didn't break up it would be a total of 9.

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss? I kissed him for the first time when was 15.....a month before we started dating
  • Options
    Some of these may have been asked before (maybe even by me), but I am bored at work and would love to read your responses!

Procrastinator, handy, smart

---SO's occupation
    He is a foreman for a construction company

He can be a bit jerky and not realize it

---Best thing about SO
    He is so helpful and funny.

When we had been dating a few months. No particular moment it was just easy to be with him.
    10 years this September.
    Probably our second or third date.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ---Three words to describe your SO - stubborn, hardworking, intelligent

---SO's occupation - major car insurance company, total loss department. You never want to call him.

---Most annoying thing about SO- he's VERY stubborn and always thinks he's right

---Best thing about SO - he's an incredible listener and kind

---If you could say one moment when you knew you loved SO, what would it be?  It's been too long, it all kinda blends together :P

---How long have you been together? 12 years, almost 10 married.

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss? haha day 1. We met online and had talked for awhile before meeting. We kissed when we first saw each other in person.. after his very long 10 hour flight from Europe to meet me!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options

---Three words to describe your SO - Witty, Intelligent, Friendly

---SO's occupation - Web Developer

---Most annoying thing about SO - He never cleans up and leaves everything til last minute.

---Best thing about SO - He gets me and he is great with LO.

---If you could say one moment when you knew you loved SO, what would it be? When I saw how well he treated and took care of his mom.

---How long have you been together? 8 years, married 7 years this June.

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss? We talked online for a while, kissed instantly when we met in person. :\">
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options
    PB102012PB102012 member
    edited April 2014
    literal, caring, perfectionist
    ---SO's occupation

law enforcement

He needs things spelled out a lot, and often needs me to draw him a mental picture.
    ---Best thing about SO

His family is his first priority.

Not sure. :(
    Three and a half years.

Three days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ---Three words to describe your SO.
    Hard working, determined, stubborn.

---SO's occupation. He's an accountant.

---Most annoying thing about SO. He farts, a lot.

---Best thing about SO. He's a caring person and would do anything for DS & I.

No particular moment, we just clicked.

---How long have you been together?  6 years.

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss? Two weeks or so.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    meo34meo34 member

---SO's occupation

---Best thing about SO

Three Words to Describe him - Funny, Intelligent, Loyal Occupation - Computer Programmer (looks like we have a few of those, the OADs like the keyboard jockeys lol) Most Annoying Thing - He worries and fusses over things and it drives me crazy. I always say if he doesn't have something he will find something. Best Thing - We always have the best conversations together and talk each others ear off, I love that in our relationship. Also he still things I am super hot and can't keep his hands off me :). I knew I loved him when we had been "dating" for about 3 months. We were bowling with friends and he was goofing around and being silly and it struck me that I loved him. Very specific moment for me. We have been together 15 years. We kisses the night we met. But that's as far as he got.....I swear :\">
  • Options

---Three words to describe your SO  Patient, Funny, Kind

---SO's occupation  Architectural Designer working towards being licensed

---Most annoying thing about SO He is very level-headed and at times that can lead me to feel like he doesn't care about anything

---Best thing about SO He is very level-headed and patient with DD and I  :)

---If you could say one moment when you knew you loved SO, what would it be?  I knew I loved him the first week we met.  He grabbed my hand to hold hands, and I just knew.  I actually called my best friend and said, "I met the man I am going to marry".

---How long have you been together?  10 years together, almost 6 married in June

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss? Um...2 hours?  LOL!  We met on spring break through my best friend, and have been monogamous and together ever since!

• Options
    Priss08 said:

---Three words to describe your SO : Caring, Responsible, Musician

---SO's occupation : Navy Hospital Corpsman

---Most annoying thing about SO : He's messy. Leaves glasses of water EVERYWHERE.

---Best thing about SO : He's much more level headed than me.

---If you could say one moment when you knew you loved SO, what would it be? : I can't really say. ( :/ lame)

---How long have you been together? : A little over two years

---Length of time from meeting SO to your first kiss? : Almost three months because the Navy made us LD for a while.

What's LD mean?
  • Options
    meo34meo34 member
    Long Distance?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"