December 2012 Moms

Re: How good of a Friend are you?

• Options
    First- I want to say your daughter is soo cute!  I haven't been over here in awhile to see her. Second- I'm glad I'm not the only one forward facing now. DD has to when DS comes in Aug so we did a trial run this weekend just for fun and since she is the size of a two year old it worked well.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @aelhunt, Thank you, she's already decided she's going to be the boss.  LOL  
    Alaina is ADORABLE.  
    I know I'll get flamed, but we had too face her front, she just was not going to be rear faced anymore. She's been so much more happy to be facing forward and she's safely strapped in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel that the 2 year + reccomendation is based on size so since DD is that size I am comfortable with it ;) 

No flames here!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    jsoubeljsoubel member
    DD1 is forward facing in DH's car and still rear-facing in mine.  He does the daycare drop off and pick up and she was freaking out in her seat when the commute took longer.  We switched her to forward facing and she's so much better.  

And I got at 65 out of 100 on the quiz:)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got like 89 on the quiz lol. I love Friends.
    DD is still rear facing. She gets cranky sometimes but I bought her a mirror and she seems to handle it longer. When DH and I are together I usually sit with her.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"