October 2013 Moms
Options

::Dusts off mod had:: ****everyone please read****even you "BBC" imports

kimbo1216kimbo1216 member
edited April 2014 in October 2013 Moms
Okay ladies.  We have got to stop feeding all the trolls.  Like for serious.  No more posts calling them out or anything like that.  Any new posts reagrading the BBC stuff will be closed (including this one) as to not perpetuate the drama.  All former posts related to this have been closed as well.

Also.  When the crazies come out to play, I know it's hard, but please don't treat crazy with more crazy. Watch out for the name-calling.  I don't care what they've said or who they've attacked.  I would really hate to ban any of you girls.  Name-calling and other tou violations are still violations even when in defense of a reg or in offense to a troll/crazy person.

BBC Imports/Trolls: we don't want your drama.  Please stop.  It was entertaining for all of a minute.  Now I think most of us are over it.  If anyone from BC wants to immigrate here, I'd highly recommend not even mentioning you're from BC.  If you must come and attempt playing with us, you really need to read the O13 moms sticky.  Pay close attention to the Newbs link.

If problems persist, I will start cross referencing screen names with the original drama-filled posts and issuing bans.  So consider this your warning.  If you violated in TOU, this is your warning.  If you persist to violate TOU, you will be banned.  If I think you have multiple AEs, I will do an IP ban.

#stopfeedingallthetrolls
#stopthedrama
#thisisyourwarning
#youwillbebanned

Re: ::Dusts off mod had:: ****everyone please read****even you "BBC" imports

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"