September 2014 Moms
Options

Peegasm, anyone?

My favorite part of pregnancy!  LOL.  Not sure if I'm weird with this... You know how when you wait too long to go pee and you have to go DESPERATELY.  And when you get to the bathroom and start to go, you feel kind of tingly all over?  Ahhhh... It happened to me last pregnancy, too.

LOL.  If I'm the only person experiencing this, don't laugh at me.  I figure pregnancy owes me something fun in exchange for all the SPD pain.

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Peegasm, anyone?

• Options
    I get the pee shivers which is basically the same thing!  :)

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Oh no! I 100% understand and can relate!!
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do not have this benefit at all! In fact if I hold it too long it feels like all my organs are shifting back in place as my bladder empties. I have no idea what is actually happening, but it's kind of painful.
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    no..... but sometimes I'll cramp if my bladder was really full. Not a pleasant experience. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    JD83JD83 member
    I get this when I'm not pregnant. It's pretty awesome actually, except for that dull ache that tells you exactly where your kidneys are.
  • Options
    I get this with pee and poop. I still submit that sometimes a good poop is more satisfying than an orgasm.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wish!  I do sometimes sit there and think to myself "wow, still peeing."  No special after effects, sadly.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"