Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***W2O Tuesday***

13»

Re: ***W2O Tuesday***

• Options
    I don't know if anyone will see this tonight, so I may ask tomorrow, but I just took another opk after having a negative this morning and it was blaring positive. It's 9pm here, so should I mark positive for today even though it's so late or wait and mark tomorrow positive? I know it's not a huge deal, but just curious on what you think.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     xndk6a

My Ovulation Chart             My Blog

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kitty1215‌ I had the same thing happen to me, only it was around 6 or so. I went ahead and marked it as that day. I took another one the next morning and it was still a blaring positive so I put it down for that day too. Could it really hurt anything?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HeyStVincentHeyStVincent member
    edited April 2014
    I just wanna know if I'm gonna ovulate. That is all.  Go, ovaries, go!!

GTKY: How often do you and your SO/DH have date nights? When did you start implementing date nights and why?  We have date nights whenever we can!  The problem is that we barely see eachother due to his work and my work.  We maybe do something once every two weeks.

Good luck to everyone in waiting to O!!  I hope we all get a nice little egg released soon :)

• Options
    Month/Cycle:16/13

CD:19

What are you doing to get KU?:BBT, Sex EOD, exercise, OPKs

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: I don't have anything for this today.

GTKY: How often do you and your SO/DH have date nights? When did you start implementing date nights and why? We NEVER have set date nights. It's usually, "Hey do you want to go out tonight?" "What do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Ugh it's annoying. Maybe we could solve this by having dates nights, hmmmmm....intriguing.

TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @caitlindenise definitely not too soon! I'd love to O right about now, lol. Thanks girl!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    @twink0073 -- I did ballet for a very long time (about 10 years) and I did our dance team in high school.  I miss dance.  I actually miss being active.  Right now I'm just a bump on a log studying all day.   I need to get back into dance or into yoga - I'm so out of shape!  Have fun teaching dance tonight - I'm kind of jealous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"