October 2013 Moms
Options

Chrisley knows best

Anyone watch this? I catch it every now and then. Currently they are having a first birthday party for his granddaughter and I have the major feels. Our babies will be one soon. I am loving every minute of it and when I think about how proud I am of this amazing little girl, I get so emotional. I am so lucky and proud to be her momma. That's all.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Chrisley knows best

• Options
    I love this show!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    Shortie24 said:
    I love this show!

Wasn't that party amazing?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited April 2014
    Love the show! I also got the feels.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options

Shortie24 said:

I love this show!

Wasn't that party amazing?
    I haven't watched it yet, but from the previews it looks amazing! I can't wait to watch!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    Who is this guy, and why does he have a show?

I see commercials for it all the time, but never watched an episode.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb Siggy Challenge
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jnsmith85 said:
    Who is this guy, and why does he have a show? I see commercials for it all the time, but never watched an episode.

To be honest, I'm not sure who he is or why he has a show but he and his family are very entertaining. It's not trash TV. Seems like theyre a good family and it's funny.

• Options
    Boo i'm disappointed. I googled him and found this https://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20794568,00.html Sorry I can't make it clicky.

• Options
    Love the show. H wasn't sure about it but he really likes it now. Ultimately the guy loves his family and is only trying to help them. I know he made his money in real estate and now he's trying to open up a retail clothing store. Other than that I have no clue about why he has the show but I'm glad they do.
  • Options
    You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

• Options
    StefMurphStefMurph member
    edited April 2014

Boo i'm disappointed. I googled him and found this
    https://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20794568,00.html

Sorry I can't make it clicky.

It was clicky for me. I'm mobile.

How do the rich file bankruptcy, yet keep living so lavishly? I'd like the secret recipe. :/
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    StefMurph said:
    Boo i'm disappointed. I googled him and found this https://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20794568,00.html Sorry I can't make it clicky.
    It was clicky for me. I'm mobile. How do the rich file bankruptcy, yet keep living so lavishly? I'd like the secret recipe. :/
    Not only do they live so lavishly but they broadcast it on tv.  If there was some kind of sneaky something going on, wouldn't you think they'd stay away from the spotlight? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"