September 2013 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

Because it's Monday and because I need something to read while LO nurses to sleep.

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• I hate baby fingernails. His nails are so thin and sharp. I file them everyday but he is always covered in scratches. He looks like he fights with a cat.
  • I am so tired of the damn June bugs. They are so gross and find their way in the house. I can't go outside without stepping on one or one flying into me. Gross little bugs.
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried again going to work this morning. I never thought I'd want to be a SAHM but it's all I can think about. At least I'm off June and July. I think that is what is keeping me going.
  • ejb23ejb23 member
    LO has pink eye for the second time this month! I hate daycare and germs!!!

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LelaDenneyLelaDenney member
    edited April 2014
    @allisonn5 you are aware of your state and that's so important. Keep up the good work and know that "this too shall pass." *Creepy internet hugs*
  • I've been dealing with a sinus infection that doesn't seem to want to gtfo.. It's driving me insane, I get sooo tired when I get them and haven't wanted to go for walks or take A anywhere. I've been getting sinus infections regularly since the beginning of my pregnancy, I thought it was something caused by my pregnancy but I suppose it's not.. I really don't feel like seeing my doctor either.
  • I locked LO and myself out of the car at target. No keys, phone, wallet, nothing. Tried calling collect, tried asking target employees for help. Finally stood in front of my car with LO crying. Luckily a woman with her kid came up and used her AAA to help me out. Thank heavens! Coincidence that she has a LO who is a September baby, 5 days younger than mine?
    That's terrible! Im so sorry that happened. I'm so glad that lady helped you. You need wine!!!
  • @jojo1112‌ Are you in this severe weather systems? We have been having tornado weather. Which always gives me a migraine, I joke with DH that I should be a storm predictor. 
    Sorry about your migraine. I agree Tylenol just doesn't cut it. I hope you feel better soon!!!
  • @allisonn5 you are aware of yourself state and that's so important. Keep up the good work and know that "this too shall pass." *Creepy internet hugs*

Thank you. I keep saying that phrase too. C's smiles help a little as well.
    @Allisonnn5 has C started the squeezy neck hugs? Those always pick me up for a little while.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"