July 2012 Moms

s/o Mother's Day - What do you want?

What's your dream gift from your H or SO for Mother's Day? Or what would make you happy, even if it's not a "gift" in itself?
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: s/o Mother's Day - What do you want?

• I would love tickets to go see a show, and a go-ahead to have a girl's night, with restaurant and a show. I could buy the tickets myself, and simply tell him I'm going out, but it would be nice coming from him. He never complains when I ask to go out, but it happens very rarely because I'm always hesistant to ask.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I would love DH to plan a fun day for our family. Then I would like a day to myself to get a cut/color, massage and pedi.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hum well we will be in FL so maybe an afternoon to myself to tan at the pool with a book and a couple beers? I hinted to a new coach bag I would like but am not holding my breath since that's a lot of money.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'd be happy with a peaceful day and a nice card. Just as long as I get something with a little thought put into it. Last year I got a handwritten letter and I still have it. :)

• Haven't thought about it and DH hasn't asked. I'd be happy with something handmade from the LO's.
  • Yes, effort!  Put some effort into Mother's Day.  I already DH I expect it, so he better deliver.
  • zyaszyas member
    Anything would be nice. Last year I got nothing at all, not even a card. I would love it if he helped Ava make something.
  • DH is horrible at Mothers Day...it actually pisses me off...so I literally send him links every year to what I want so that he just buys that and I'm not as pissed. This year I sent him links to a yoga mat I want.  Then, we go to lunch with my mom and buy our own lunch...yeah, not a great day.
  • This necklace.  But it will have to wait until Xmas so I can get each child's footprint and name/birthday on front/back.

Click to see full size image

>>>---FSU--->

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"