December 2012 Moms

Throwing up at night-only?

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't frequented much here lately. I wanted to ask if any of you had experience with this issue. DD threw up in the middle of the night two nights in a row last week. She is perfectly fine all day long and eats regularly and takes naps in her crib fine. I thought it was a stomach bug b/c it ended last Tuesday. Well she did it again last night. Her poops seem to be blowouts around the same days or a day after. Maybe acid reflux? Post nasal drip?

I am taking her to the Dr today but wanted to see fi anyone had some experience.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Throwing up at night-only?

• DD has had random overnight throw ups 3-4 times since January.  They don't seem to be linked to anything, and she's completely fine during the day.  She doesn't even cry during the night when she does it... Just moves to the other end of the crib (where I find her the next day).  I forgot to ask about it at our 15 month well check, but she hasn't done it since then (knocking on wood...).
  • Both my kids did this around this age. I think it might have something to do with teething actually. It was weird. They acted perfectly normal otherwise.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! She was perfectly fine at the dr, too! I even had them check for a UTI because some symptoms of a UTI can be throwing up but that was clear, too.

He throat was a little red so we are trying a zantac for the week to see if it's acid reflux but she didn't have that last night and was fine...... so random!

Again, thanks!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"