C-sections
Options

Post c-section body

I know it's a bit early, this Friday will be three weeks since I had a repeat c-section. I still look like I'm five months pregnant. :-( Anyone have any suggestions as to what helped lesson the belly? I had a difficult time losing the weight the first time and never really lost the pregnancy bump. I am really hoping I don't have this belly bump forever. It really looks bad! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Post c-section body

• Options
    Are you wearing a belly binder? I wore mine for 3 weeks post c section and found it helped a ton with shrinking the belly and also helped me feel better physically when moving around a lot and especially when bending over.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am using a belly binder. I will start My Fitness Pal at 12 wks post partum.
    happily married since 2009, SAHM
    diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
    Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
    Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
    Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016
  • Options
    If you don't mind sharing which belly binder are you using and where did you get it from? Are you wearing it all day, everyday? Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Congratulations on the new baby by the way :)

I plan to use the Belly Bandit one my LO is here (May 15! Yay!) I also purchased the C-Panty to use immediately after. I have several other friends who have used both and were very happy with them.

Hope that help! :D
  • Options
    I just used a generic one they gave me in the hospital - it didn't have a brand name on it. They told me if I needed a smaller size that any generic abdominal binder that you can get at Target for example would work. I would really recommend it for the first few weeks - it made me feel so much better physically and mentally.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"