Natural Birth

Intro

Hey Ladies!

Well after lurking a while I have decided to take the plunge and join the board!  My name is Molly and I am 27.  DH is 25 and we have an almost 2 yr old daughter named Caroline!  Her birth wasn't natural what so ever, but I did not like my birth experience, so am taking matters into my own hands with LO #2!  We are due in October, and I would love to do the Hypnobabies method.  I don't really know any other methods or ways to cope with pain, so anything you can steer me towards I am eager to learn as much as I can!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• welcome I also did hypnobabies and loved it. any questions, feel free to ask

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  First, do you know where I could get the Hypnobabies for less than $150 (amazon), or is that the best price really for it?  Also, I know the earlier the better to start, but is there a time in your opinion that would be too late to start for it to be effective?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cblakincblakin member
    other than amazon and the hypnobabies website (same price), i couldn't find anything else.  someone i know got it through craigslist but i didn't want to deal with it.  

it does seem like they are fairly easy to sell after though, which is what i am planning on doing to recoup some of the costs. i'm on week two and already feel like it's helping a lot with confidence so i think it will be worth it regardless of the price!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"