February 2014 Moms
Options

Just because you all will understand....

I just bought a Ergo from a girl I went to school with for $50!!! She only used it 1x!! EXCITED!!!

Thoughts & prayers. 2mo shots today :(

Re: Just because you all will understand....

• Options
    Good luck with shots!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow...I really cannot believe a group of grown women all in the same boat are so rude. If you don't like what I post then don't waste your time reading and posting. Pathetic. I hope you are more considerate to your baby when they get shots, cry, & are feverish. Hopefully you have a little compassion then. Checking out of the bump. I've had nothing but negative experiences.
  • Options
    See ya :-)

• Options
    I'm giggling that one person saying okay, one saying good luck, and one saying she'd need a shot if everyone asked for prayers before vaccines was seen as SO RUDE.

image image
  • Options

And I was also thinking about people like @car seat‌ having to deal with double doses of shots because "twinsies" but I don't see them asking for t&p's!!

Seriously lady?

Right? If someone needs t&p for 2 month shots, it's someone that's dealing with them FOR TWO

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Trying really hard here to stand by the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all" mantra. soooo haarrd....
    Feb 2014
  • Options
    @car seat

I was the shot girl in college.

I did so, so many.

Have you ever done a chocolate cake shot?

image image
  • Options
    @car seat with or without training wheels?? 
    Feb 2014
  • Options
    car seat said:
    @car seat‌ I was the shot girl in college. I did so, so many. Have you ever done a chocolate cake shot?
    No, but that sounds amazing. 

It would be inappropriate to go out for shots at this stage in my life, right?
    I think you might be asking the wrong board, @car seat ;)
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oatmeal cookie shot. Mmmm

And I have a pic of shots being made into my mouth at a bar because I'm suuuuuuper classy.
  • Options
    car seat said:

@car seat

I was the shot girl in college.

I did so, so many.

Have you ever done a chocolate cake shot?

No, but that sounds amazing. 

It would be inappropriate to go out for shots at this stage in my life, right?

I did shots of everclear at my friend's wedding. You are never too old.

Especially when the chocolate cake shot is made with govida chocolate liquor
  • Options
    Have any of you ever had a Cement Mixer shot?

OMG, most disgusting thing I have ever had in my entire life. I don't even remember what's in it, except that the combo causes the liquid to basically curdle in your mouth. 

I was tricked on my 21st birthday, and refused to speak to the person who bought it for like a month afterwards. DISGUSTING.

• Options
    keags5496 said:

Oatmeal cookie shot. Mmmm

And I have a pic of shots being made into my mouth at a bar because I'm suuuuuuper classy.

Mmm I just ate 2 oatmeal cookies.
  • Options
    I did not expect this thread to make me starve. Darn I want cookies. T&Ps please that I stick to one
  • Options
    Codypup said:

Have any of you ever had a Cement Mixer shot?

OMG, most disgusting thing I have ever had in my entire life. I don't even remember what's in it, except that the combo causes the liquid to basically curdle in your mouth. 

I was tricked on my 21st birthday, and refused to speak to the person who bought it for like a month afterwards. DISGUSTING.

So as I was reading this I was asking my DH what's in a cement mixer (he's a bartender) and his first reaction was to make a vomiting noise. LoL! His second reaction was to say, "that's what you give someone you hate!" Yeah, Baileys and Lime juice sounds disgusting.

• Options
    @codypup yes have def heard of that shot. The friend who paid for that shot deserves to be unfriended. Friends don't let friends take nasty shots!
    Feb 2014
  • Options
    car seat said:

*teehee*

brookie8511 · member

Last Active

Hey, brooksie! As a grown woman, shouldn't you be off the bump, showing your child some consideration and compassion?

image image
  • Options
    The kind of shot you give someone you hate, is Malort. There was a sign at a bar that said "are you man enough?", so I took that challenge.

Tasted like a dirty burning rubber tire. Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for like 2 days.

@lihau88‌ ask your husband what he thinks about malort!
    **Blog**
    *TTC #1* since Sept '11.
    BFP #1 2/26/12. C/P 3/1/12 
    Dx Oct '12: Hypothyroid, PCOS and blocked left tube.
    1500mg Metformin, 75mcg Synthroid
    Feb: 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= BFN
    March: 150mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= 4 mature follies- BFN 
    April: Unmedicated cycle due to vacation timing= BFN
    May: *IUI #1* Letrozole + Trigger + IUI=BFP!
    1st Beta (17dpo): 455  Progesterone: 40
    2nd Beta: (19dpo):  810  Progesterone: 37
    1st ultrasound 6 weeks 5 days: Twins!

• Options
    This thread is much different than what I was expecting. But now I want a drink, maybe a white freezie. Prairie fire was another shot we used to give to people to give them a bit of a jolt. Anyone had it?

BFP #1 11/01/12 M/C 12/22/12 @11w4d

BFP #2 06/04/13 DS born 02/08/14

• Options
    @car seat I was a bit slow there. I'm from Ontario too it's the go to 19th bday shot

BFP #1 11/01/12 M/C 12/22/12 @11w4d

BFP #2 06/04/13 DS born 02/08/14

• Options
    littlepig2littlepig2 member
    edited April 2014
    @Codypup‌ just don't ever do a Jersey Turnpike! you get it for someone you hate and it's when the bartender wrings out the rag they use to wipe the bar into a shot glass.

thankfully, I'm super klassy and stick to things like Mind Erasers or Cherry Bombs because yum and drunk!
  • Options
    Picklebacks. Sounds gross, surprisingly delish. Jussayin.
  • Options
    anji1820 said:
    Irish car bombs and lemon drops are my staples. Although lemon drops are the only shot I took on my 21st birthday. Bad life choice.
    Car bombs for the win! Although I'm settling for just a Guinness tonight!
    Once these monsters are in bed, it's Guinness time here :)

imageimage
  • Options
    O bombs, anyone? It might be a local thing. I ask for them on vacation and always get looked at like I'm crazy.
    **Blog**
    *TTC #1* since Sept '11.
    BFP #1 2/26/12. C/P 3/1/12 
    Dx Oct '12: Hypothyroid, PCOS and blocked left tube.
    1500mg Metformin, 75mcg Synthroid
    Feb: 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= BFN
    March: 150mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= 4 mature follies- BFN 
    April: Unmedicated cycle due to vacation timing= BFN
    May: *IUI #1* Letrozole + Trigger + IUI=BFP!
    1st Beta (17dpo): 455  Progesterone: 40
    2nd Beta: (19dpo):  810  Progesterone: 37
    1st ultrasound 6 weeks 5 days: Twins!

• Options
    I just discovered a delicious mix- Simply Lemonade with raspberry and add coconut rum. Yum! A delightful summery drink. And @rowanspark is a a pickleback per chance Jameson and pickle juice? Because it sounds horrid and is so good...
  • Options
    Incredible Hulks? Or is this just an ohio thing? I dunno. I can't even do shots anymore. College killed me. Wine though, I can drink that like it's going out of style.
    September 2014 Siggy Challenge: Goats

• Options
    @AngieV84‌ - I asked him, but he hadn't heard of it. I googled it. Sounds awful! Lol.

@elf828‌ - LoL! My daycare (24hr-Vegas) doesn't have a wait list for the after hours care so all would be welcome!
  • Options
    @lihau88‌

Did you ever explain the schedule? In your complaint you said the kids were being fed in high chairs at midnight. Are the kids all awake all night and sleeping all day?

image image
  • Options

Watermelon with mint in a blender, add vodka.  

this sounds like HEAVEN!!
  • Options

[whispers] I've never liked shots.
    ...can I still hang out?

Me neither. I'm the wuss that has to sip a shot, I can't down them without feeling so sick.
  • Options
    megash113 said:
    I really want to drink with F14 now...
    Lets plan an epic meet up in the epicenter of all of our locations.  Such as some random farm in Nebraska.
    Hmm.. I'm in Nebraska and we have two farms. But, I would say we should meet up somewhere with way more to do. Vegas sounds nice. 

Also, Windmills are really good shots.  Basically, a shot of vodka followed by a pickle juice chaser.  It's crazy, takes the sting right out of it.  
    Feb 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"