Postpartum Depression

Hello

Hi Ladies,

I must have missed this board. I frequent PAL and lurk on a few other boards, I can't believe I missed this because it is only 2 under PAL. Anyway, I'm Poohbear and I was diagnosed with PPD at 8 days PP. I currently see a social worker and take wellbutrin, both of those are very helpful. My DD will be 4 months on Wednesday. Things are looking up but the beginning was very hard. The delivery was traumatic and I was sore for a long time. I struggled because my husband was in my eyes 'super dad' and I felt like I couldn't do anything. I was so sick, wasn't eating or sleeping, struggling with nursing etc. I ended up taking 10 weeks off work instead of 8 because my social worker and OB felt that I missed out on DDs first two weeks. I am now back to work and things are going well. We have a routine and she sleeps mostly through the night. Thanks for reading and offering support, I will do my best to do the same.

Poohbear
Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

Re: Hello

• flclflcl member
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm so glad to read that you are feeling well.  It's so important to talk to someone, especially if you're taking antidepressants.  So many times doctors will just prescribe meds for patients without having patients process their feelings with someone.  So glad you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"