Stay at Home Moms
Options

I hate croup.

DS was coughing off and on today but it was a dry cough like he had a tickle in his throat. I gave him Hyland's cough syrup because it hadn't gone away at nap. A couple times during his nap I've heard him cough and it sounds more croupy. I want to cry. We are supposed to go to Disneyland tomorrow. The plan as of now is to keep an eye on it tonight and see what he's like in the morning. Poor guy has had croup 3 times this year. :(
Because you're mine, I walk the line....
Landry Mark: 11/5/11
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I hate croup.

• Options
    Sorry. Hope he feels better soon.
  • Options
    so sorry- hope he feels better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just went to Urgent Care this morning because of croup.  She had it 2 months ago.  I cannot believe it!  

Hope your little one feels better as well.  We got a steroid called decadron that she drank.   Helps so much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Does he have breathing treatments?  DD2 used to get croup every time she would get a cold.  But, if we caught it early with the breathing treatments, it never progressed.  Hope he feels better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He does and we seem to have caught it early. He is acting normal other than the cough so we went ahead with our Disneyland plans. He did great! Even napped for a little while in the stroller!
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"