Stay at Home Moms

FFFC

Is this still a thing?

Is it Friday?

I am kinda excited about how many points this will get me.

Let them secrets out, ladies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• I cant believe its 944EST and this is just starting. I have nothing to contribute besides that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I popped on and it wasn't started but I knew I wouldn't be checking back enough to giveafuck, so I didn't start one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I still think galque is hav. I keep checking galques profile just for funsies and they keep checking in, but hav hasn't. Interesting.
  • feffy11 said:
    IDGAF about points. But that's okay, it can be your confession.
     I don't either.....love-tits are a whole different story, though. :-D

For the last 5 minutes I've been wracking my brains trying to come up w/ something interesting.....nope, nada. *passes ball to someone else*
  • Luckey4 said:
    I still think galque is hav. I keep checking galques profile just for funsies and they keep checking in, but hav hasn't. Interesting.

I could buy that theory if you actually had to log in to check the boards. I bet galque is the only users name and they said that they were a reg just to mess with us.
  • caybeh said:

We are probably buying a van today, and I'm giddy with excitement. I know minivans sometimes have a stigma, but I'm so excited to get one.

We're buying one today, too. Yay!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I feel like throwing a toddler sized fit today.  It is sunny and nice and I need to clean my house.  MIL is helping out to take the girls to soccer pictures (and soccer) tomorrow while I run a 5k and our house currently does not meet her standards of cleanliness.
  • I went for my first run yesterday then rewarded myself with 2 Cadbury creme eggs. Then I ate another one in the evening. I had deduced running makes me very hungry and therefor I shouldn't run.

I have the same problem. I either get to a low weight on the scale but am jiggly from insufficient exercise or I work out hardcore, weigh more but am toned. I cannot exist being lean and toned concurrently.
  • KateMW said:
    I'm not loving being a SAHM because babies are hard. I want a job.

I feel you. I felt like I was a great nanny, but there are some days that I just suck at being a mom
  • Today is my grandma's 90th birthday, and she and my mom are in a huge fight. I think my mom is right about being mad, but come on, it's her ninetieth birthday! My mom is famous for holding grudges.
    I want to stay out of it, but I have been getting calls since last week asking me to intercede in the fight. I won't. I know I'm being selfish, but I don't want to meddle in someone else's fights. I just hate fighting and confrontation, I avoid it at all costs and I'm avoiding this one.

• Gastro said:
    I think not showering in the evening and going to bed is gross.
    My husband is the same way. Even on our wedding day, he night showered! I feel weird if I don't take my shower in the morning. I 
    DD - 12/31/13
  • pevilapevila member
    edited April 2014
  • pevilapevila member
    edited April 2014
  • I ate three donuts this morning. I tried to stop at one... and then two... oops :@)
    E 7/2009, K 11/2011, M 5/2013

• L and I are trying out a new playgroup today at a church that is not my own and I am super nervous about it. I feel like I'm in junior high again and worried no one will like me.
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • auroraloo said:
      pevila?
    Hahaha, I'm trying to post a picture of DH and I, but I can't!  =))
  • KateMW said:

At least it wasn't from the seafood display.

OMG I remember always trying to eat this ice when I was little at the grocery store with my mom lol. Sometimes I would be able to sneak a piece or two haha I don't really know what the appeal was!
  • our entertainment this morning is watching our washing machine. Ours broke yesterday and we had to get a new one yesterday afternoon, the new one is a top loader but the top is glass. So you can watch the whole thing and it's pretty cool lol. Thats how lame we are, but DS is loving to watch it.
  • I got a free rental at Redbox.... I am thinking about using it on Frozen so I can see what this movie is all about.
  • Sorries.... Moving on! ;)
  • LoriLee14 said:
    I got a free rental at Redbox.... I am thinking about using it on Frozen so I can see what this movie is all about.

You should probably just go ahead and buy it. ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tomorrow is DH's birthday and I've been waffling on his gift. He's wanted to start golfing ever since his dad gave him his old clubs late last year. I could get him a couple of lessons and some golf accessories. Instead I think he's getting some noise cancelling headphones he wants. Not because I think he'll like them more, but because I really don't think he'll stick to the golfing and I don't want to waste the money. He'll use the headphones. I'm also having a hard time getting excited about something that will take entire weekend days when we don't see him much during the week anyway. Poor DH, maybe for fathers day :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• larkin220 said:
    The thing is I know how disgusting it is! At the time it just doesn't seem like a battle worth fighting with a 2yo. I've worked in plenty of restaurants and ice machines are dirty and moldy. Soda guns too.
    yes this is something i've noticed in the restaurant reports. even restaurants that are overall pretty clean have moldy ice machines. i always try to remember to order DS's water without ice for that reason.....and beer for myself - i can tell if the lines need to be cleaned :D
  • edited April 2014
    My first confession is I've used my post it widget to keep track of my confessions this week. :D For fun: I took the kids to mil's Wednesday night so we could have a date night. But in reality dh met me a home so we could have uninterrupted sex, and we swung by in n out before picking the kids up. For flames: I don't understand how some of you post all day. This comes from a place of jealousy and judgment. I'm not a busy social butterfly, but I literally can't help from posting and running most of the time.

It helps when your kids are at school or sleeping for five hours out of the day. Even when they're not it's not too difficult to find downtime for the Internet. Eating takes a while and they're seated at the table for 20 minutes for a meal. Lots of time is spent coloring, play doh and outdoor play--not exactly activities where they need mom 24/7. I try to be hands off and let them spend lots of time using their imagination to be entertained. I jump in their play when requested but it's pretty easy to catch up here even if you're gone for an hour--this board is never that busy.
  • I let DS1 have a plate of mozzarella sticks for lunch.

And DS2 had 2 pouches.

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • larkin220 said:
    I put up a "Do Not Enter" sign at about 36w.

I Was the opposite--once I hit full term I was like bone me everyday please because I want this kid out and this might expedite the process.
  • I just gave DS a bag of powdered sugar donettes so he would leave me alone for a few minutes and I can space out on the internets

• feffy11 said:
    auroraloo said:
    feffy11 said:
    My confession is I'm now a little ascared of feffy.
    LOL not sure why? I know you have bump love IRL
    killing turns you on!
    @feffy11 Do you watch Big Bang Theory?
    Haven't seen lots of episodes since DH hates it. He's a science-type. I'm nerdy too and I thought it was meh.
    I am so glad you said that! DH said it wasn't funny and felt it was actually pretty mean-spirited (he's a Chemical Engineering postdoc who will be a ChemE professor come July) and I found it meh at best. Everyone swears we just need to watch it more and we'll love it but neither of us can stand it!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh I thought of a good one. DH looks a bit like Chris Evans and last night I had a dirty dream and he kept morphing from himself to Chris Evans

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"