Nurseries and Baby Gear

AW: Used Stroller Gold Mine

Only some of you girls would appreciate my find last weekend.

I was shopping with my mom at a resale store and spotted a BumbleRide Indie Twin 2010. Cost me $10.50. I'm not kidding.

I think I'm going to resell it on Craig's List only because I bought the City Mini Double GT already and I cannot find space for two strollers! It has the foot covers and everything!
IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: AW: Used Stroller Gold Mine

• Omg! I love finds like this and have done the same thing where even if I don't need it, bought and resold. I found several hundred dollars worth of gdiapers for $8. You don't happen to live in NJ, do you? I have been looking to buy a Bumbleride Indie Twin on Craigslist...
  • No! I'm in Chicago :(
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

• Loading the player...
  • How the heck did you do that????

How much do you think it would cost to ship to NY?  Hmmmm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • !!  I think that would sell online here for at least $450, more if it was newer and/or in really good condition...a bit less if it had mildew or tears or something.  The kids resale stores around here all know what they have as far as strollers and they always are a little overpriced.  My only hope of a discovery like this would be to go to the salvation army and similar places.  
  • How the heck did you do that????

How much do you think it would cost to ship to NY?  Hmmmm
    I'm not sure if you have the resale store called Savers? It's newer here in the past three years. It's like Goodwill, but huge, clean and much more organized. Normally they know what they have and are good at pricing. They had it marked for $14.00 then we had a coupon. Last week they had a City Mini 2011 for $25. It was rather beat up, but a girl bought it and told me she was selling it. Normally I get great deals on name-brand clothes and such, but not steals like this. My house is so small, I cannot possibly keep it!

There was a girl on Ebay charging $81 shipping for one. I'm sure it's up there and not fun to package!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

• !!  I think that would sell online here for at least $450, more if it was newer and/or in really good condition...a bit less if it had mildew or tears or something.  The kids resale stores around here all know what they have as far as strollers and they always are a little overpriced.  My only hope of a discovery like this would be to go to the salvation army and similar places.  
    I found one on Craigs that was literally the same as the one I found and she had it listed for $350.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

• We have Savers here and it is not that great :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12