Babies on the Brain

After stopping the pill

So I am a bit confused, I finished my last pack of bcp in February. Had my normal withdrawl "period" then and had no period at all during the month of March, and now I started spotting brown this am. Im just a lil confused bc last time we were ttc and I got off the pill it was at least 3 months before I got a period and I dont remember spotting any. could this be my first real period coming on this early after stopping the pill?

Re: After stopping the pill

• I agree with @dani_brewer‌ - it can sync right back up, or take a few/several months to regulate.
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    Agree with PPs. My period resumes it's normal cycle immediately, but every body is different. If you go 60 days without a real period, see your doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just had my first period after the withdrawal period and was surprised that it was a day early.  Last time it took 4 months.  Bodies are weird.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Spotting isn't uncommon after coming of BCPs. Nor are irregular cycles. Every pill is different and every cycle is different. As long as you're in no pain, I'd say you're fine.
    Anniversary
    Together: 09.27.2007 / Engaged: 05.05.2008 / Home: 11.27.2012 / Married: 09.27.2013

Visit The Nest!
    RIP: Mya - Female Siberian Husky Angel
    Osiris - Male Black ASH / Angel - Female Siberian Husky / Titan - Male Alaskan Malamute

Mirena Removed: 03.2014 / NTNP: 04.2014 / TTC: 07.2014

...old - but I'm not that old; young - but I'm not that bold...
  • I'm thinking of getting off of the pill in a few months. My hubby and I officially stopped using condoms 2 or 3 weeks ago. So...once I'm off of the pill, then the "baby-making" will officially begin! Lol. ;)

But y'all please go ready my discussion called "Body Issues - Scared of Getting Pregnant." I need some much needed input. Thanks! :)

We Met: July 2009
    First Date: January 2010
    Moved In Together: April 2012
    Engaged: December 2012
    Married: November 2013
    Built Our Dream House: May - August 2014
     TTC: Hopefully by the end of 2015      

• I was on BCP for about 8 years and It took me  4-6 months to get back to normal. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since March 2014, but was NTNP since 2007.
    Found out in May I have 2 blocked tubes.
    Waiting too see my doctor again to decide next steps. 

• I'm only off birth control for 4 months, but I'm irregular still.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"