Nurseries and Baby Gear

Night light?

Has anyone found any night lights that can sit on a dresser? All the outlets in the nursery are covered by furniture or curtains.  I can't find anything cute! Help!  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Night light?

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We love the little silicone Circo brand ones from Target. They are in the kids' bedding section. They have about 2 or 3 designs each for boys and girls. They plug in to a charger, but can be used without as well. I always kept one on my nightstand for nighttime nursing to avoid turning lights on. It's. Very soft glow.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD has a star projector that could go on a dresser. Hers has a timer on it, though. I'm not sure if they make ones that plug in that stay on.
  • We have a TykeLight. Ours goes off after 20 minutes. It runs on batteries.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Ditto the circo ones.  My 3 year old has a dump trunk one and it's really cute.  Until recently we didn't use anything, though.  I have one in the baby's room but only since we got it as a gift.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • amiefamief member
    You could check out the Aden and Anais Serenity Star.  It has a clock, white noise, temperature and a few other things that I don't use.  It isn't cheap but given the number of features and how cute it is... I love it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amief said:
    You could check out the Aden and Anais Serenity Star.  It has a clock, white noise, temperature and a few other things that I don't use.  It isn't cheap but given the number of features and how cute it is... I love it. 
    I want that for myself!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I've been looking for something for the nursery too. I read an article recently that said that red or pink hued night lights are actually really great for in the nursery because they have a warmer glow so baby doesn't wake up as much. I can't find it, but if I do I'll repost the article. I never really thoughts about it, but it kind of makes sense. So now I'm on the hunt for a softer night light that will glow more pink or red tones so I don't wake baby up as much for feedings, changes, etc.

• I've been looking for something for the nursery too. I read an article recently that said that red or pink hued night lights are actually really great for in the nursery because they have a warmer glow so baby doesn't wake up as much. I can't find it, but if I do I'll repost the article. I never really thoughts about it, but it kind of makes sense. So now I'm on the hunt for a softer night light that will glow more pink or red tones so I don't wake baby up as much for feedings, changes, etc.

Target has a silicone ladybug nightlight right now that glows a nice pinkish-red. I just got it last week for my girls' new room that they just moved into together. It's Circo brand with the bedding in the girls' aisle. $14.99 I think.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • They have some really nice options here:

Depends how much light you'd like.  We have one of their 'twink' lamps (our pattern has been discontinued), and we love it for when we're nursing for very low light mood lighting.  But then even more low light to have on during sleeping if need be, also in my little one's room, is the red bramble lamp.  I have the white rabbit lamp in my bedroom and love it for low light, if I have to turn it on while baby is in room at night, not to wake up anyone too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"