October 2012 Moms

WWO12D? 3 days off!

Hey All, I have 3 vacation days I need to use M-W next week, and DH doesn't.  I want to go somewhere and do something rather than just take 3 days to clean the house.  What should I do?  Where should I go?  Baby will be in daycare as usual so traveling alone (by car) is an option.

I am really in need of some quiet meditation.  I live in Southwest Ohio.

Re: WWO12D? 3 days off!

• Go have a spa day.
  • I Second the spa day, maybe get a manicure or pedicure too. If I had 3 days off of work I would stay home and get all caught up on all my tv shows while enjoying having the house to myself.

Is there a nice hotel in town that you could stay at to have some peace and quiet. I might do that too.

• Loading the player...
  • Keep the ideas coming, ladies!

I will be spending at LEAST one night away from home :-)

Love the museum/gardens idea, @mbm1983 !!!  Spring is starting slowly but next week should be warmish.
  • mbm1983 said:

go to the library with a big cup of coffee and just sit and read for a few hours. it's quiet at libraries right?

or take that book to the gardens/museum! bring a sandwich and have a picnic.

This sounds fabulous.

Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Everyone has such great idea, I think I would lounge around 2 days of the vacation and enjoy a wonderful nap ALONE!

I would also do the spa day, hair, nails and massage. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Spa day for sure. And then I would nap. Read a good book. Nap again. If you're getting a hotel , make it a nice one and get yourself something tasty from room service.
  • You gals are the best.  Pricelining a hotel now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"