December 2012 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

Come on ladies, I need something to get me through the work day!
photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    Mine is really dumb, but I think Mila Kunis is embarashed of being pregnant and that's why she won't show her belly.  Come on girl we want to see that cute baby bump.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha @fullcircle06, my bil & sil do that all the time.  I have the best husband/wife, blah, blah, blah. It's just gross.  :)
  • Options
    Babar78 said:

I think it is nasty to not wear undies.

Yup. Totally agree. 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    jsoubeljsoubel member
    edited April 2014
    Newborns are the pits.  Adorable, kissable, and infinitely worth the work?  Of course!  The sleepless nights, seemingly random fussing, explosive poops, loud old man grunting, and bizarre napping rituals that dominate your life?  THE PITS!    

EDIT: I'm all "Is it Thursday already?  lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @jsoubel - completly agree. After 3 or 4 months, much better. Now at 16months, much much much better (except for the yelling & repetitive demands and inability to reason...)

Cant think of anything other than toliets that leave behind tissue post flush... but I think that is a water pressure issue.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"