December 2012 Moms
Options

(NBR) MIA for a while again...

Hey Ladies, I will not be able to post as much for a while.  My computer took a crap last night, well the monitor did, the computer still turns on but the monitor is black.  All of my pictures of Morgan are on there too, so right now I"m freaked out about losing them. 

So I can post from work but that's about it for now.  And since work won't let me post pictures there won't be any of Morgan for HDBD unless I can email someone and they can post them for me.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: (NBR) MIA for a while again...

• Options
    Ours did the same thing a few weeks ago! We were able to transfer our stuff to an external HD. I was freaking out about photos too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited April 2014
    Sorry to hear that your computer crapped out on you.  It sounds like the computer is working, but the monitor died.  Monitors are relatively cheap.  When you get everything up and running again, the first thing you need to do is sign up for a free account with Dropbox and you can save all your photos and whatnot in Dropbox and any computer you use anywhere you can access Dropbox and have your stuff right at your fingertips. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    if the monitor is out but the computer still turns on, you should be able to take it somewhere like Best Buy and let Geek Squad hook it up to another monitor and save your stuff, if all else fails...that's what happened with my old Mac, luckily DH knew how to do it since he does tech support for a living

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I took it to a friend and he said if it's just the monitor he can hook up an external monitor to use.  I'm hoping and praying it's just the monitor.  I never realized how much I use my computer on the weekend. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"