Options

UO

Spill it.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: UO

• Options
    @katiecgc - what is different about the strawberries?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think businesses should have to close on religious holidays. I think it is their prerogative if they want to be open or not. My mil thought it was inhumane for Winn Dixie to be open on Easter.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @katiecgc...totally makes sense!...I was wondering if there was some weird pesticide or something that they use on non-organic strawberries that I didn't know about..
  • Options
    @JoJo716‌ I think it's more about employees getting the day off, as opposed to being "closed". I don't think people should have to work on holidays so if the business has no one to work...well they don't really have a choice but to be closed that day.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @shoegal36 I agree and in an ideal world, people could have the option to take off their religious holidays. I guess my mil's commet rubbed me the wrong way because she would flip her shit if stores closed on another religion's holiday. Also, I know some people who prefer to work holidays because they get extra pay.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thank you, @2013sarabelleATX - very helpful list!
  • Options
    I don't know if my UO makes sense, but I don't understand why/how to decorate for a party.  I like the idea of celebrating or going big, but I don't see the need for crepe paper lanterns, or what mason jars bring to the table.  I get really frustrated buying and using things for just one day.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pcat13‌ I completely agree because it happened to us. We got that faint positive line and were just so happy, then I miscarried about a week later. We both took it hard,so I had planned to go back on BC. Luckily, while waiting for AF to come back, I ovulated, we drunkenly DTD without protection and I was KU. Then of course I spent every day until I could feel R's kicks, petrified that I would miscarry again. I would of rather just thought it was a late/heavy period and could of enjoyed the beginnings of this pregnancy more. Next time around I am waiting to take the test.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    pcat13 said:

While I realize that the 2 week wait is really tough when you are TTC, I think the invention of early response pregnancy tests have caused substantial emotional issues for our generation.

I realize that they allow us to get prenatal care earlier, but I also think we would be less aware of the number of miscarriages if we didn't have the ability to test so early. When I had my miscarriage, I told my mom about the statistics on miscarriages, and she was surprised. She said that she never would have known if she had a miscarriage, it would have just been a late period to her. 

I see how badly miscarriages affect women, and I know how hard it was for me, I just kind of think that not knowing you are pregnant that early and consequently about an early miscarriage might be better.

I agree and disagree..but if you ever had a MC ( Which I pray you have not or will never ) I never had a period where I bled so heavily, hurt so badly and passed big clots. So If I hadnt known I was pg. before then, I would have known during that time for sure.

Edit just re read your post. I'm so sorry for your loss!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think hashtags are stupid. I don't have twitter, but I hate how everyone is using them on FB now.

Agreed...DH and I use them as jokes in our texts and conversations.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"