May 2013 Moms

WTF Wednesday

It is a little late but still Wednesday! (A BIG) WTF Self- why did you have to drop and shatter the iPad screen??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF parents of student? Your taking your kid out for two weeks and you want all that homework in advance and you give me ONE DAYS notice???
  • Wtf work. Get things right so we can stop working 50 hr weeks and volunteer saturdays. Shit is getting old.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Couldnt edit so adding another. Wtf self...start trainimg for the half marathon you signed up to run.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • KashyKashy member
    WTF original day home we picked, why did you say you had a spot for DS then have us sign all contracts and take our deposit two weeks ago!  then, yesterday, tell us you can not accept him!!!  ahhhhh  Now we are in a mad scramble to find a new day home.....I'm already having a hard time with this and now we have to find another place.....ugh....
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • WTF DH, do you not see the basket of laundry that has needed folding for two days?
    And wtf self, get LO's bday invites out already!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wow that's like mine lol but slightly different.

WTF self why did you leave your iphone in dd's reach now the whole screen is cracked.

I dropped my iPad a few months ago and shattered the screen, it really sucks :(
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • WTF fever, leave my LO alone!  Mama needs to work...and sleep...and put LO down once in a while.
  • WTF dog. Why do you have to be such a fatty? I had to get a lecture from the vet because you're 20+ lbs overweight. Now you have a sticker on your file and I have to go out and get speciality diet dog food.
  • Wtf daycare reimbursement check? Where the heck are you?

• I know it's Friday but Holy F*ing Poop if I didn't just have another parent just request homework for 3 days to be handed to them by the end of the day... IT'S 2:00 and you want me to have it to you by 3:00?! Guess what I'm gonna do instead!?!? :)
  • @huzzahuzza That used to annoy me so much! I was hanging out with some teacher friends tonight and we were talking about the same thing. I also disliked it when I would call a parent and tell them about their child's lack of progress (ie haven't been turning in homework) and they say "Oh just send it all and I will make sure they do it tonight," Then I would compile everything and never see it again! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep. I hate that too!!! And then you get the sibling and know it'll happen all over again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"