Caribbean Babies
Options

@ashleysyn2

RayRay007RayRay007 member
edited April 2014 in Caribbean Babies
You are the only one pg with twins that I "know". Just found out yesterday I have two in there too. I might have to hit you up for some advice. Like, did you have to buy a new vehicle? Are they going to share a crib? Are you CDing? What stroller did you get?? Important stuff right there. But we can chat about that later. I have an appt with my GP tomorrow. I am wondering if I'm going to be risked out of the midwives and if I'll have to see an actual OB or MFM instead of the GP. Who are you seeing? ETA: jus got a call from my GP, she has to refer me to an OB. I still am waiting to hear from the midwives.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @ashleysyn2

• Options

Thanks @ashleysyn2!! I am so glad we found out early. Must have been a major surprise for you.

We have a Ford Edge and no way would two bucket seats and a convertible fit in the back seat. We'll have to look around. Although I really don't want a minivan, those sliding doors are the bomb.

We still have DD's crib. We bought her a new bed and just kept the old crib up instead of converting it. It was a fancy expensive crib, and I don't know if we should sell it and buy two less expensive cribs, or buy another fancy expensive crib. Or just make them share for a while. (over thinking it, I know)

If the midwives offer to take me I'll have some thinking to do. I don't want to take up a space when there is such a long waiting list if I'm going to have to see an OB anyway. But I did love the care I received before. They might not even take me though.

Thanks for the book rec. I started lurking the multiples board already. I have a lot to learn. Thanks again!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats x2! Yay for double the snuggles and double the love!!!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats RayRay!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your twins Rayray!!!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"