August 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: Mattress Protector

My husband sweats a ton in his sleep, and I'm starting to be gross as well (lots of combos from the TMI thread happening here). I hate the thought of our pillow top mattress absorbing our nastiness so I would like to get a mattress protector, only problem is I'm finding it hard to find one in person that has deep pockets. Any suggestions (real stores or online)? We have a Queen with attached pillow topper. Thanks!
Married November 2009
Clara, August 2014 
Baby Boy due October 2017

Re: NBR: Mattress Protector

• Options
    We got ours from Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know the brand, but it has huge pockets.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    gonzol said:

Bed, Bath, and Beyond?

I have no idea. But I'm curious as well because w/ DS post-partum, I was sweating like a pig. H also runs way hot. 
    I didn't have luck finding one in-store. I'll check their website. My husband sweats so bad I want to put a beach towel under his side of the sheet. Yuck.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsDeo said:

We have this one (link) and it's nice and deep. I didn't realize I would need extra-deep sheets and stuff when we got a new mattress last year so most of our stuff doesn't really fit the bed, but the mattress protector does. It's not crinkly at all, and I've poured water on it to make sure nothing leaked through and it was totally fine (dry underneath)

After looking at a few online I decided to order this one - thanks everyone!
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"