December 2012 Moms
Options

Can we talk about GoT (Spoilers)

myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
edited April 2014 in December 2012 Moms
How fucked up was it??  I can't believe Cericie admitted that Joffrey was Jamie's first off.  2nd Hubs noticed that she got this look on her face when the Grandfather was talking to her other son about what it takes to be a good king, I think now it's planted in her brain that her father might have done it, which is one of my theories.  The other being Shae did it to try to smuggle Trrion out of the family.  

I was trying to avoid the sex/rape/incest scene with Joffery dead right next to them.  When he was pulling on the shroud I really thought the body was going to fall on them. Ewwwww to whole thing.  

Overall I thought eps was kinda dragging along.  I don't know how much longer they can go with Dany gathering an army, word hasn't spread that she's freeing slaves really???  And the whole Wall thing, I know it's necessary, but I'm kinda bored with it also.

Thoughts........

Re: Can we talk about GoT (Spoilers)

• Options
    That reminded me @barbar78, where were they when Deny was at the city gates. She usually has them flying overhead, but I didn't see them.  Oh and throwing the slave shackles is a pretty good tactic.  
  • Options
    Hahaha.  

I'm not sure how interesting the show is going to be now that Joffery isn't there for me to yell out the stupid c-word at.  LOL  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"