April 2013 Moms
Options

Poops, how does your LO do it?

My daycare provider commented on how it's not hard to tell when my little guy is pooping, he lets everyone know! no hiding behind a chair for him. He goes right up to you and starts grunting loudly and making a very distinct poop face. :) totally hilarious and I have many pics of this poop face. I'm thinking this should make it a little easier to potty train!

how does your LO do #2?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poops, how does your LO do it?

• Options
    no idea why I find this so funny...haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can usually hear her grunting from the other room. I got so pissed at H one day for that very reason... I could hear her pooping in the living room while I was in the kitchen doing dishes... But guess who still ended up changing her 10 minutes later?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PepperBugPepperBug member
    edited April 2014
    Both of my kids are/were red-faced grunters. Sorry to say it did not help with potty training. It is one thing to know that they need to use the potty and put them on it and another thing entirely to get them to go once they're on the potty.
  • Options
    elbouelbou member
    PepperBug said:
    Both of my kids are/were red-faced grunters. Sorry to say it did not help with potty training. It is one thing to know that they need to use the potty and put them on it and another thing entirely to get them to go once they're on the potty.
    So true!

My boy makes a face when pooping, but he does it quietly, so you have to be paying attention or you'll miss it entirely.

• Options
    Usually he poops either dring his nap or when he wakes up and is waiting for me to get him. I never hear him grunt on the monitor so I think it may be while he sleeps? Occasionally he will do the whole grunting thing while awake.
    Married July 2008.  TTC 2010.
    Stephen James born 4/24/13 after 27 hours of labor and 2.5 hours of pushing!
    Due with #2   4/16/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lately she has started going somewhere to poop. I will find her in a corner somewhere or in a closet - I don't know why but I find it so cute
  • Options
    audreyjemaudreyjem member
    edited April 2014
    My little girl makes a face and her mouth forms a straight line... Very easy to see in person, but almost impossible to catch in a photo! She usually does it while she's still eating...
    ~Eme's mama, SAHM, BF, BLW, CD~

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    audreyjem said:

My little girl makes a face and her mouth forms a straight line... Very easy to see in person, but almost impossible to catch in a photo! She usually does it while she's still eating...

I started taking videos and snapping a frame for a photo. Its the only way to get that perfect moment shot sometimes
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Morning pre-breakfast pooper here. He usually grabs the edge of the tub for leverage while I'm going pee.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    If Elliott is standing when he poops then he gets real still and grunts his way thru it. If he happens to be crawling, he will stop mid crawl, drop his head like he saying a prayer, and let's out a few big grunts!
  • Options
    Lhyacinth888Lhyacinth888 member
    edited April 2014
    Red faced grunter over here- she is always very obvious. She poops like 4-5 times a day! She also laughs when she farts now which is kinda cute and funny.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dinner time. Never fails. Gets serious and red faced. Grunts too. Her poop faces are hilarious! 

(This is from October of last year, lol!)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    woohoo02 said:

Dinner time. Never fails. Gets serious and red faced. Grunts too. Her poop faces are hilarious! 

(This is from October of last year, lol!)
    We need to do a HDBD poop face edition..... lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little guy is stealthy too you would never know until the smell hits you.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"