High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Placental Insufficiency?

Hi ladies, got this diagnosis at my anatomy scan today, along with IC. The IC wasn't surprising, I had it last pregnancy, I'm currently fighting round 2 of cervical cancer, and have had multiple surgeries which only cause damage/weakness.
I know placental insufficiency can be related to IUGR and that's about as far as my knowledge goes with the subject.  Obviously I discussed the effects of it with my doctor already, I am just wondering if anyone here has had experience with this.

Re: Placental Insufficiency?

• Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    @Nikwiss‌ I am so sorry for your losses. Judging by your posts in the last two days, you are obviously hurting and having a very difficult time. It might be good for you to take a step back from the message boards for a little while. There is nothing helpful in only telling a portion of your story and scaring women who are in need of support.

• Options
    @anymax, THANK YOU.  I was surprised when this post was suddenly zombied up after 2 months... but was taken aback at the response.  Anxiety = gone thru the roof.  Thank you for being understanding.

@nikwiss - sorry for your losses.  I hope you will receive some comfort and healing for your situation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    AnyMax said:
    @Nikwiss‌ I am so sorry for your losses. Judging by your posts in the last two days, you are obviously hurting and having a very difficult time. It might be good for you to take a step back from the message boards for a little while. There is nothing helpful in only telling a portion of your story and scaring women who are in need of support.
    This.

Thanks @Anymax. I replied to one of the other zombie threads that she resurrected yesterday.

Ladies, please know that her story is not your story okay? Although hers ended badly it does not mean that everyone dealing with the same issues will have the same fate.

Thinking of you all and wishing you the very very best in your pregnancies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"