August 2014 Moms
Options

Ugh

Okay, I feel like I do nothing but complain (my poor husband)...but I have been nothing but miserable my entire pregnancy. Whether it's aches and pains, being sick, heart burn, leg cramps, exhausted, irritable, emotional... I feel like I never ever feel good. My job is pretty physical. I work in a deli 40 hours a week, so im on my feet all the time and I know that contributes to a lot... But I feel like I just can't catch a break :(. Anyone going through the same thing??

Re: Ugh

• Options
    I definitely have my days.  You've got to try to take some time to do the things you enjoy, even if its just small things.

Baby Girl born 7/9/2014 at 34.5wks

• Options
    I think I have been a bit of a complainer too. But when random coworkers or other people ask "How are you feeling?" I really just want to say fine and leave it at that. I feel like if you can't complain to your husband then who can you talk to? He's in it with you, right ? Even thought we have to do all the work of baby-growing  ;)

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    abnelsen22abnelsen22 member
    edited April 2014
    I don't call it complaining if it's just facts :). My husband is so sweet and patient with all of my crazy pregnancy ailments (ms, bronchitis, vertigo, migraines). He always encourages me to do any little thing that might help and he always asks what he can do.
    It's nice because I am sometimes too hard on myself - feeling like a failure that I'm so bad at being pregnant.
    It's rough growing a human!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"