Parenting
Options

DH's grandmother passed away

FIL called yesterday morning, and said they were calling the family in.  DH was skeptical because it has happened so many times before.  It wasn't even 20 minutes later, and she passed.  He wouldn't even have made it if he tried.  FIL didn't even make it.  She requested no visitation or funeral, so I don't know if they will do anything in her honour just for the family or not.  I think it would make DH, and his family feel better if they did something in her memory.

image image  image 
To be loved, and to be in love

Re: DH's grandmother passed away

• Options
    I'm so sorry.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im so sorry for your family's. Loss. T&Ps are with you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Oh hugs. I'm so sorry your loss. Maybe even if the family doesn't do something you and you family can do something to honor/remember her. 
    I was thinking of planting a tree in memory of MIL this spring.  Maybe something of that nature.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. I love the idea of the tree

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your family's loss. :(
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your husband gets the closure he needs to grieve with loved ones. Grandparents are so special.

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"