August 2014 Moms
Options

What would you do? (NBR-tmi)

jmathi0149jmathi0149 member
edited April 2014 in August 2014 Moms
So DH and I were at Home Depot getting some stuff for the nursery today. When we walked up we saw a lady in a white tennis skirt with what looked like fresh blood spots on the back. They were bright red and rather large. I don't think she nor her SO had any clue. They proceeded to walk around the store. I was so torn. I felt like I should warn her because I would be SO EMBARRASSED if I got home and saw that knowing I had been walking around in public all day but ultimately DH told me to mind my business.

What would you ladies have done? Is it woman code to let someone know or should we leave up to their SO/friends? I think I would definitely want to know!

ETA- typo

Re: What would you do? (NBR-tmi)

• Options
    Quietly tell her

Baby Girl born 7/9/2014 at 34.5wks

• Options
    Yes, I'd tell her. I'd be thankful!
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have said something to her... quietly. I would want to know if it was me.
  • Options
    While I think telling her would be the best thing,I don't think I'd have it in me to tell the person...
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    The paint idea is a good one! The main problem for me was that when I first saw her, she was talking to someone. I didn't want to interrupt that and I didn't want to stalk her around the store. It is good to  know everyone seems to agree on wanting to know! I have always been terrified of this too!
  • Options
    Definitely tell-this happened to me in middle school toward the end of the day. Thank God another girl told me so I could wrap a jacket around my waist and scury home after the bell.
  • Options
    I would have told her... I definitely would want someone to tell me, as embarrassing as it might be...

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    I would have told her.
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options
    I'd have to tell her. This happened to me in church once. I was so embarrassed, but glad the woman behind me let me know so I didn't stand through the whole service like that!

• Options
    I would have told her. I wonder how she wouldn't notice though. You would think that she would have felt it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"