November 2012 Moms

Happy Easter!

I have one spoiled boy! Between what the Easter Bunny delivered and then what grandma, nana, aunts, and grandma's friends bought him.....ahhhhhhh. And it hasn't ended yet. We will see family later today and he will get even more.

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Easter!

• So cute!! Enjoy!! Happy Easter to your family today!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Easter. I thought my mom went over board! I would probably have a bit of a heart attack if all that showed up for Easter. I struggle now with were to put all the toys.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @jg1011‌
    He's gonna be a busy boy!!

This is actually what DH and I are hoping to avoid.
    We would prefer that Easter not be used as a gift giving occasion.
    We will find out what the ILs have when we see them this afternoon.

Happy Easter everyone!!!
  • For the record.... Only the small things in the basket were from DH and I. Some books, crayons, color wonder paper, sidewalk chalk, and a couple of pajanimals small stuffed plush (in an effort to get this kid to sleep!) and a Elmo cup. We were hoping to keep it low key.....I appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness but one little boy doesn't need all this stuff! Going to put some of it away .. For later this summer or Perhaps even for next Easter.

And as I'm typing.... My mom just pulled up with more stuff! Ghahhh!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Happy Easter everyone!

I bought LO a magnetic fishing game which I thought she would love. thing is, she was up all last night with what I think was tooth pain and was in crap humour almost all day. She lifted the fishing game up, all the fish fell out and she threw a huge tantrum in frustration. She fell asleep on the way to my friend's house. We had brunch while LO slept on the carpet. In the end, we rushed her to an egg hunt where she had a little meltdown, but generally had fun. When we got home, she tried the fishing game again and was much more satisfied with the results.

All in all, a nice Easter.
  • These I meant to post last night. First one is her Easter dress ( which she hated) and the next 2 are her hunting eggs :) all in all a good day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    edited April 2014
    Happy Easter!! Glad everyone had a nice day!! We colored eggs. B got lots of gifts from grandparents and neighbors (I only bought him the crayons). The last pic was taken after church yesterday, and he's still hunting for eggs and playing with his basket...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"