Pregnant after 35

Update ... :)

Well it's been a while so I thought I'd update.  I'm 35 and this is my first pregnancy.  I'm 20 weeks, 5 days- Due Sept 1.   We opted out of the extra testing.  Personal reasons that hubby and I decided on.  2 weeks ago we had our anatomy scan and everything looked good.  Didn't get a call from the office within the first week after and we had our doc appt with our OB this past friday and she wasn't concerned.  We also found out we are having a girl :)  So excited.  Now that the snow is gone (we live in Maine)- we are going to clean out our shed so we can reorganize and get our baby's room together.  Right now its our spare room and the closet is used to store things. 

I was very lucky and had no morning sickness.  I was pretty exhausted during the first trimester but that went away.  I love having my baby bump now : )  I was doing dishes earlier and It took a minute to figure out why I wasn't closer to the sink lol and i was like oh my belly! 

Hubby and I have been together for 7 years now :)  And we got married in August.  We are both wicked excited to start this new adventure and can't wait to meet our daughter : )

Next ob appt is in 4 weeks. I was almost dx'd with Gest. diabetes early and its being controlled by diet.  My sugars have been good so i'm down to testing twice a day.  I am probably getting another ultrasound at 28 weeks to see how she's growing : )
Married 08-04-13
BFP 12-31-13
EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

Re: Update ... :)

• Congrats - glad things are going well for you!
  • That's great that everything is going well for you!  And an extra hi/welcome to you - I live in Maine too!  And funny about noticing your bump most while washing dishes - that's happened to me too but I haven't seen others mention it. 

I hope you can keep managing the almost-GD well with diet and that everything keeps going well for you!
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"