I agree! @creulsound, hope all is ok!
  • Options
    I have noticed her absence too. It makes me sad :(
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dogperson11dogperson11 member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, have definitely noticed the absense lately. Come back to us!
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    She posted Friday morning in the big thread on May 14.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What's up @cruelsound‌ you doin ok?
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    Lack of cruel is very noticeable. Hope all is well!
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    She posted in the hug thread I think. Sounds like she's just having a tough go of it.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
    Maybe coworker should wear a mask....or maybe you should. Yuck.

Sorry everyone is sick. Take care of yourself.

Also, I'd need earplugs. Hearing someone barf makes me gag. No cool.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options

gonzol said:

Her and her family are battling some sickness right now. Hopefully she makes an appearance soon! 

YES. HOLY SHIT.

So, I work with this guy who is older and has a billion medical conditions, including recent transplant surgery. Dude is ALWAYS sick and never, ever does anything about it. He coughs without covering his mouth, his cube smells like death and I've caught him barfing/spitting up in his garbage can way more than I should. He farts and burps like he's at home, too. He is constantly getting all of us sick in the office, I've managed to stay away from it all winter.

Not this time.

I went down on Tuesday and now both kids have joined me. So my vacation weekend has been ballstastic.

Yuck, how inconsiderate! Sounds like he needs to be in an office with the door closed and boat loads of hand sanitizer and the rest of you need an air purifier. So sorry.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Elbug said:
    gonzol said:
    Her and her family are battling some sickness right now. Hopefully she makes an appearance soon! 
    YES. HOLY SHIT.

So, I work with this guy who is older and has a billion medical conditions, including recent transplant surgery. Dude is ALWAYS sick and never, ever does anything about it. He coughs without covering his mouth, his cube smells like death and I've caught him barfing/spitting up in his garbage can way more than I should. He farts and burps like he's at home, too. He is constantly getting all of us sick in the office, I've managed to stay away from it all winter.

Not this time.

I went down on Tuesday and now both kids have joined me. So my vacation weekend has been ballstastic.

One these days he's going to come in for work and find his work area looking like this.... he'll have to marinate in his own shit molecules all day.  Hurlimage

I think its hilarious his farts make you stop and reflect for a few moments.  I would be tempted to get a fart sound machine with a remote control so every time he rips one the machine goes off from various places around his work space.  It would be like speaking back to him in his own fart language. 

Hahaha, this reminds me of our vacation this week.  We were at this really nice restaurant where there were hardly any people.  There was though a group with an older guy sitting right next to us (of course) who kept coughing and then snorting/clearing his throat as if he were going to cough up a hairball.  It was so gross!  Here we are dropping $100 on a meal and this is what we have to listen to while we eat…?!?  My husband, being the asshole that he likes to be, started to make fart noises (with his mouth) whenever this guy would make these horrific noises.  I was mortified (but find it hilarious in hindsight) and made him stop by telling him that this guy might have a medical condition or something.  People's public behaviors can be astounding at times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"