Babies on the Brain

Intro

good evening,

Husband and I have been together 9 years...married about 2 months.  I have major baby on the brain.  We are waiting to stat trying till our honeymoon in August to Australia.  We are both ready to be parents.  Wish we could have started right away.  What are you ladies doing to keep busy until you are ready.

Nalex

Re: Intro

• Jags8Jags8 member
    Hello and welcome! Australia sounds fun!

For our first year of marriage, we stayed busy by DH being deployed haha! We are approaching our 2nd anniversary, and we've stayed busy with fixing up our house, taking a vacation, DH hunts and fishes, I hang out with friends, pub trivia, Zumba...just normal stuff! We are each going on separate vacations this summer (DH to hunt in CO, and I may be going to Paris).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

We've been together for 10 years, married for 3.5. Similar to @Jags8 our first year of marriage I was overseas, so that definitely helped with not getting pregnant. I returned, he finished his masters, and now I'm about to finish mine in a month. 

So now that all our schooling is out of the way, it's just about time to start TTC. Good luck to you, and enjoy Australia!
  • Hi ladies- first post as I'm new to TTC and this website! Trying to get my feet wet in the BOB forum. This is my first cycle and of course I'm experiencing every symptom I see on the internet. How do y'all stay sane??
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    Me:31, DH 31
    Together since 4/2000
    Married since 4/2007
    TTC baby #1&only since Mirena removal 3/2014 using FF app charting CM cycle #1
    If AF arrives will start cycle #2 BBT, CM... Considering OPT??
  • Thanks @Bonzo2011‌
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    Me:31, DH 31
    Together since 4/2000
    Married since 4/2007
    TTC baby #1&only since Mirena removal 3/2014 using FF app charting CM cycle #1
    If AF arrives will start cycle #2 BBT, CM... Considering OPT??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"