April 2013 Moms
Options

Jss1002

Hey Jess! @Jss1002 I have a deal for you.

It requires you to use 3 Target mobiles on your smart phone and then 3 printable coupons from coupon.com

So first you need to send 3 seperate texts to 827438

Text 1 - Bath
Text 2 - Spring
Text 3 - Thanks

You're gonna get 3 texts back with 3 links.

You should find a coupon for 10 off 25 worth of paper towels or bath tissue and them -$1/1 Paper Item(Bounty & Charmin incl) expires 4/26-and $1/2 Paper Item(Bounty & Charmin incl) expires 4/26.

I usually take a screen shot of the barcodes so that u can easily flip thru them at the register or if u have an iphone my friend saves them to her passbook or passport or something she calls it.

Okay then u need to print three bounty coupons from coupons.com

go to Coupons.com click on household click on the bounty and then print.

You can skip the coupon step if u want but it will save u 3.00

Okay so here is the deal

Buy 3 Bounty paper towels @ 9.99 each = 29.97

29.97- 10 mobile coupon - 2 in mobile coupons - 3 manufacturer coupons from coupons.com = 14.97 AND you get a 10 Target GC for buying 3 so if u factor that in its like 4.97 for 3 big packs of paper towels.

PS it ends tomorrow..and if I confused u let me know I remember u asking about paper goods

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

Re: Jss1002

• Options
    OMG.  Mind blown.  THANK YOU!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    No problem...you can mix them if u want for example you can get 2 paper towels and toilet paper...depending on what u need. The only thing would be if u buy toilet paper then u wouldnt use 3 bounty coupons I think u can sub 1 bounty for a charmin and still be able to use the mobile coupon. The mobile coupon is for bounty.

Oh the other thing I left off is in order to print 3 coupons for bounty u will need 2 computers it allows 2 prints per computer.

Happy Shopping

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just checked out www.pocketyourdollars.com, which does all MN stores, but they have a Target shopping list that details out a ton of deals similar to what you posted above -- and how to get them. Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    I just checked out www.pocketyourdollars.com, which does all MN stores, but they have a Target shopping list that details out a ton of deals similar to what you posted above -- and how to get them. Good luck!
    Yeah it started Sunday so there will be a lot of variations just depending on what you need, some people are doing toilet paper or paper towels or both, Either way its too good of a deal to pass up so go get some!

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"