Parenting
Options

Dear Parenting Board

You don't know me, and that's OK.  I just wanted to say you gals are funny, hilarious, snarky, loving people and I have lots in common with many of you.  I am writing because I feel weird being a lurker, the word itself makes me cringe.  I decided it would be OK to "lurk" if I told you I was doing it.... and have spent many minutes trying to come up with a clever word for being a person who reads, LOL's and almost replies to many posts but then decides to just stick to her BMB and let people have their fun. 

So please, go forth and drink, eat specific foods (and non other) judge each other but it seems always with love .... watch sexy men on TV and debate their worthiness... I'll be over here in my corner watching the fun ... oh and having a hard apple cider at noon and eating my cheesed Doritos that have been in the freezer and dip them in sour cream.  Happy Friday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Dear Parenting Board

• Options
    Doritos in the freezer...why have I not heard of this? For freshness or are they more tasty this way?

And hi! I'm not one of the funny snarky ones, but I do love this board and contribut when I can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok. Why not just join/reply. We don't bite

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your LO is wicked cute!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

Ok. Why not just join/reply. We don't bite

Come on now @angelashly, don't lie to the girl, some of the girls do bite.   :-*

Only if asked nicely ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Lurk less, post more. Hi and welcome. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Hi new friends!
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    I'm trying to branch out from the Multiples board (twins coming in Sept/Oct, won't the 5 year old DS be surprised) so I'll out myself as a lurker here too. Can't drink with you right now but you make me laugh so hard sometimes the DH asks what I'm up to.
  • Options
    Lurkers, come out and play!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    Another lurker reporting in. I really love gifs and I live in soft pants. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Welcome lurkers! Post more!

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    I vote this becomes the drinking thread.
    I'll drink to that
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    Excellent. Not drinking, but I'd like to take a moment to be sad about breaking up with my favorite carry out place today. Good food but increasingly shitty service. Also the only place around here to get samosas. ::pours one out for deprived stomach::
    We had to break up with a restaurant for a similar reason. The service was just so hit or miss and it was impossible to know when they'd actually get your order right. It gave me the sads when we broke up with them because I loved the food when it was right.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    MrsBadKat said:
    @monkeybabe, I have been meaning to tell you that your siggy photo is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. That little toothy grin just kills me. 
    Aw thanks.
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    Excellent. Not drinking, but I'd like to take a moment to be sad about breaking up with my favorite carry out place today. Good food but increasingly shitty service. Also the only place around here to get samosas. ::pours one out for deprived stomach::
    Those kind of break ups are some of the hardest ones I've had in my life. No matter how good the food is, the shitty service just kills it.
  • Options
    Parenting, should I make shortbread cookies or apple hand pies?
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Cracked open a new box of wine just for this partay.
    I wish I had some wine, but I'm just too lazy to go out and get some. Honey whiskey and coke will have to do.
  • Options
    @supercereal, I'm mesmerized by your Colbert.
  • Options
    Proboards is the shit. I started seeing humpty over there, though I don't know if I just never noticed it was her before, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone from Parenting over there before.
  • Options
    @BrightEyes112 Thank you. I love me some Colbert. 
  • Options
    Another F14 lurker. I have only my awesome coral tank avatar.

And I bring vodka
  • Options
    Another F14 lurker. I have only my awesome coral tank avatar. And I bring vodka
    Have you ever tried the cake flavored vodka? It's like an orgasm in my mouth.
  • Options

And I bring vodka

HyVee gave out samples in my college town! I love my Pucker vodka, especially grape!
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    LexiLupin said:
    Those kind of break ups are some of the hardest ones I've had in my life. No matter how good the food is, the shitty service just kills it.
    I'm very emotional about it. We used to eat there all the time when I was pregnant. H brought carry out to the hospital the day after DS was born and the owner wouldn't let him pay. She's super sweet, just not great at running a restaurant.
    I feel for you so much.

• Options
    ___ Is it sweet? It seems like it would be really sweet and booze shouldn't be sweet.
    It is sweet. Definitely different, but a good different.
  • Options
    ___ Is it sweet? It seems like it would be really sweet and booze shouldn't be sweet.
    What would you put it in then? I feel like if it's already sweet, putting it with sprite like I would normal vodka would be way too much sweet.
    I mix coke with it. But I have this insane obsession with coke.
  • Options
    coralreefmomcoralreefmom member
    edited April 2014

And I bring vodka

___
    Is it sweet? It seems like it would be really sweet and booze shouldn't be sweet.

What would you put it in then? I feel like if it's already sweet, putting it with sprite like I would normal vodka would be way too much sweet.
    ----------
    Pineapple liqueur for "pineapple upside down cake" shot

Kahlua

Godiva chocolate vodka

That's all I got
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    LOTR gif, I am won over.
  • Options
    Dinner time, guise. I shall be back.
  • Options
    @Merie412‌ I can't tell you if it was good or not, I was too drunk.
  • Options
    Hi all. :waves:
    I'm bummed. My mom has a stomach bug, so nummy parents aren't coming for Easter this weekend. FIL is working, so only MIL is coming to Easter lunch tomorrow. I'm bummed because my parents live in another state, and I miss them :(

On the plus side, I cleaned my entire house today, so I don't have to do it this weekend. Cheers!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Ps is this the drinking/general wassup thread tonight? Sorry if it's not.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Proboards is the shit. I started seeing humpty over there, though I don't know if I just never noticed it was her before, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone from Parenting over there before.
    I may have created an account...but I dare not post on ML until shit calms down. I did notice drinking and parenting as well as book club. I also may have loved some things.
    My BMB is over there. I've never done much lurking off my BMB there, except the Geeks and Gamers board. The recent ML dramaz changed that, though.
  • Options
    Thanks @pobrecita‌ and @elf828‌ !

You too, elf! Boy or girl?

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options
    I just cried during a commercial.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board