October 2012 Moms
Options

Cozy Coupes

Does anyone have one? Does your kid use it? I am debating getting Elijah a cozy coupe. One of the neighbors had one and today he was getting in it and playing, He's also tried to get on kids bikes, like 2 wheelers. He is very interested in cars and bicycles. I'm trying to decide which he would get more use out of at this point. Probably the cozy coupe?

Re: Cozy Coupes

• Options
    Emma loves hers
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Reese is getting hers for Easter. She LOVES the ones at the tot lot so we figured it was time to get her her own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    they have them at daycare and it is an object of fixation for E. He'd spend all day in it. It's sort of huge to have in our apartment but I don't feel bad since he plays with it all week. 

• Options
    Sawyer has the truck and loves it!  he still has some trouble making it go forward since his legs are  a bit short but he can push it backwards on his own.

• Options
    Reese is getting hers for Easter. She LOVES the ones at the tot lot so we figured it was time to get her her own.
    DS is also getting his for Easter. We got him the truck version, he likes to ride in the coupe at his cousins house. So I think this will be a hit!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We got LO one for the holidays and he loooves it. I would say he loves it more now than he did when he first got it. It's also very popular at playdates!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    All of my kids still use our. And I got it on Craigslist for 10 dollars. So once you are done with it you should be able to pass it along with no problems. Although I have no idea when that will be because all the kids ages 10 and younger seem to think it is the greatest.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    The Cozy Coupe is our preferred method of transport to the park lately. I agree with @Momtobe2912, it needs to be just slightly taller to be more comfortable pushing. On a particularly long walk this weekend I was trying to think of something I could use to create an extended handle for it. 
  • Options
    We gave DS his Little Tikes truck yesterday for Easter, he wouldn't touch anything else.  He sat and watched tv in it, drank his milk in there and if we would have let him, I'm pretty sure he would have slept in there.

The truck bed and cup holders were awesome too!   DH and I highly recommend this or one similar.  The truck is a little higher so DS can't touch the ground but the insert in there lets him keep his feel on the "floor" of the seat.  It's also high enough that I don't have to bend all that much (I'm 5'4")
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"