Parenting
Options

Drag Race

Damn it, I wanted Adore to go home Monday, but she turned that bitch out on the lipsync.  I loved Trinity's animal outfit though.  WTF was up with asking about Georgia about her feelings on abortion. I understand the context, but come one this is Drag Race, that question was wayyyyyy too deep.  And Adore was doing that stupid gasping for air fish lip thing again.  Yes, I'm going to keep bring it up until she's gone, LOL.

Re: Drag Race

• Options
    Come on @pobrecita look at that gif, how can I take her seriously? :)  I mean really, someone throw her back in the lake she's land drowning.  
  • Options
    I love Adore!  I love Bianca more, though.  Trinity is growing on me, and Courtney FINALLY stepped up her game.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so jealous that you ladies are able to keep up with the show.  I'd like to trade in Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Sid the Science Kid. Any takers?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @persephonerose. I watch it after LO is asleep.  We put her down around 9pm.  
  • Options
    @prncebride How lame am I that I go to bed when my 17m old son does? I have been so tired this pregnancy. 

I did catch a tiny snippet of an episode but I think it might have been old. The girls were doing stand up comedy. Most of them were not funny at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't like Adore in the beginning but she grew on me. Now I love her! I think we all know that Bianca is going to win though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"