Working Moms
Options

Who works tomorrow?

I do.  Boo.   I'm swamped too so I am so ready for the weekend bummed that my parents, my kids and DH are all off and will be having fun going to see the Easter Bunny while I'm here swamped.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who works tomorrow?

• Options
    I'm working - which is stupid since all my customers are closed. I'm just spending the day cleaning up my desk. I'm responisble for locking the building at the end of the, so if I can get everyone out the door early, I can lock up early.
  • Options
    I am!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Daycare is closed for in service day. DH always has off b/c stock market is closed on Good Friday. I've only worked one place that was closed for it. I am working in the morning and taking vacation in the afternoon. I'd love to take the whole day off but am low on Vaca time b/c of all the snow days we had.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I do.  I don't get it, why wouldn't offices be open?

ETA: Oh, Good Friday.  Whatever, I don't work in a church, and even if I did, services are in the evening.  *former Catholic shrug*
  • Options

I do.  I don't get it, why wouldn't offices be open?

ETA: Oh, Good Friday.  Whatever, I don't work in a church, and even if I did, services are in the evening.  *former Catholic shrug*

Actually most churches here have service at 3pm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    THere are busineses that are closed and it's not unheard of to close on good friday. My European collegues are off Friday and Monday. I'm working but only half day. The kids have been off all week for spring break- it's preschool for god's sake!! who needs a spring break from 3 hours/day from school??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The stock market is closed tomorrow, so my office is closed.  I can't wait!
  • Options
    Our office closes early, though I'll stay past closing time to get some other work done.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AgoAgo member
    Half day tomorrow is what we get at work.  We are associated with the Episcopalian Church.  I'm going to eat lunch and go shopping for bras.  Go me!
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Options
    I'm working, and crazy busy to boot.  DH is off because the stock market is closed, and it truly astonishes me that the market still closes for Good Friday.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm off. I'm in Retirement services- we get all stock market holidays.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    Off? Of course we are, it is the 4 day weekend! 
    Me and SO are jetting off on holiday for the whole time

• Options
    I'm working.
  • Options
    I work tomorrow, and the DC is open.

• Options
    My office is open tomorrow. I am taking the day off though because daycare is closed. Boo.
  • Options
    Normal working day and school day for us.
  • Options
    Our office is open tomorrow, but I am taking the day off. I plan on attending church at 3 PM (the latest English service available in our parish).
  • Options
    I work for a catholic hospital, so it's actually a hospital holiday. But last night was my scheduled call night, so I'm actually still at work and will be going home at 8a for a nap.
  • Options
    Courts are open so my office is open. But I took the day off and DH is coming home at 11. We have a 6 hour drive to my parents with a 3 yo and 7 month old this afternoon. Ugh.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
  • Options
    Not working. Where I live, it's odd if you have too.
  • Options
    I'm here... but apparently no one else is.

I didn't mind the light traffic this morning though :D
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WBMomWBMom member
    I am here but it seems like no one else is.  So far my productivity is zilch - bump surfing and internet surfing.  Kids are off school so DH is taking them on a fun excursion today - I love that he sends me pics of them having fun but hate it at the same time.  I am leaving early though. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WBMom said:
    I am here but it seems like no one else is.  So far my productivity is zilch - bump surfing and internet surfing.  Kids are off school so DH is taking them on a fun excursion today - I love that he sends me pics of them having fun but hate it at the same time.  I am leaving early though. 
    Same exact situation here.  But, add in that I am waiting for a report that I need to sort through (In Excel) and I'm still waiting for this girl to send it to me before I can leave for the day.   It's not even noon yet so I'm trying not to panic, but I'd like to leave at 3 and don't see it happening.

• Options
    My office is open but I took today off because daycare is closed/school out for spring break.  Otherwise, I would have worked.
  • Options

I'm at work now, I only work weekends/holidays.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"