Product Recalls
Options

Fertilaid

I have read a zillion FertilAid reviews but haven't come across a single one that can relate to my story and am looking for advice.

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months and I wanted to do something to help my irregular cycles. My cycles lasted 24-37 days after coming off of BC for 10 years and were not regulating but mostly 30+ days. I was ovulating each time, confirmed by OPKs. This is my first month on FertilAid and I ovulated CD 12, which was the earliest ever, but I figured that made sense if FertilAid was lengthening my LP and shortening AF to 28 day cycles.

I'm now on CD39 with no period and am worried if I keep taking it, it will only be longer until I get my period. I called the company and they were not helpful at all. They just kept repeating "FertilAid can take up to 3 months for the herbs to assimilate and balance your hormones". They didn't acknowledge that it can sometimes lengthen periods, which when you so badly want a baby, is a very big deal.

Bottom line, I'm torn with whether or not I should just commit to being on FertilAid for at least another month or if I should just stop taking it altogether and pray my cycle goes back to semi-normal. Anyone else have an experience like this? Thanks for any input!

Re: Fertilaid

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"