Connecticut Babies
Options

Anyone?? Help?

So i will be giving birth at Midstate in meriden but i would like to know if they leave the baby in the room with you?? I wouldnt want my baby in the nursery separated from me!

Answers

• Options
    I can't help with this specific hospital as we are using UCONN. We took a tour of the hospital and they explained their procedures and we got to ask all our questions. I felt much more relaxed after that. Hopefully your hospital offers the same. :)
  • Options
    So i will be giving birth at Midstate in meriden but i would like to know if they leave the baby in the room with you?? I wouldnt want my baby in the nursery separated from me!
    Most hospitals have the baby room in with you.  Take a tour of the hospital and ask them.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No info on that hospital, but go in with an open mind. Depending on how long your labor is, how much sleep you got before, etc, you may want the baby to go to the nursery for a little bit. Get the help (and maybe even a little sleep) while you can - once you're home you won't have the nurses to help you out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"