March 2012 Moms

Just an Awwww post (PIP)

M
ove over Blake Shelton.. there is a new cowboy in town !!!

One of about 350 pics I took at the park last night... my lil cowpokey is growin up.   
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just an Awwww post (PIP)

• Cute little cowboy!
  • Don't mess with Texas!
  • Loading the player...
  • WipzWipz member
    This weekend I want to try and do some blue bonnet shots... and a place near the IL's has some longhorns which I am tempted to ask them if they mind me taking some shots of him sitting  on their fence with the longhorns in the background :)
  • Oh my gosh, cutest little cowboy!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • WipzWipz member
    :) I sure am...this was just a quick edit job to turn it sepia except for his jeans.. to do it properly so it looks good enlarged will take a few hours.. but definitely worth it and I think I'll have it done on Canvas too
  • WipzWipz member
    PS @ excited30  there are more on google+ when you get on there next 

• Super cute! I love how you edited it to just have the jeans blue. (Just jealous that it's nice enough there for t-shirt weather!)
  • WipzWipz member
    Excited30 said:
    Tonight I will look:) I haven't looked yet because I like to have time to comment properly should I desire. Cross my fingers G goes to sleep early. She's right wiped now but we are waiting for new medicine to arrive before bed.
    No rush, they will be there whenever you have time... you have other more important things to take care of.  Dominik is finally asleep so Mommy is taking 5 for herself too lol
  • WipzWipz member
    kaleb87 said:
    Super cute! I love how you edited it to just have the jeans blue. (Just jealous that it's nice enough there for t-shirt weather!)
    Thanks, I was just playing around and those pictures just lend themselves perfectly to that effect. 

...don't tell the MIL but that's just his undershirt Onesie/undershirt haha.  It's one of the things that drives her nuts about DH.. he shows up in a plain white Tshirt/ undershirt and she hates it haha.  Texas weather is so unpredictable.. you can see the whole gammut in a 4 hour span lol... its not tshirt weather today .. but this weekend we could be seeing 80's .. who knows lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"