Babies on the Brain

Introduction!

I'm a major lurker and my first friend from college had a baby today so I think its time to say hi.

I'm married, 22, husband is 23.  (I'm an accountant, he's a software engineer)  Married since December, together since 2010.  We're from the not always so warm Minnesota.  Just paid off our mortgage and student loans.  Now that we're financially prepped, we're looking to TTC #1 this fall!  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Introduction!

• Jags8Jags8 member
    Welcome and best of luck! 

I must ask...how on earth did you pay off your mortgage and student loans so soon?!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a *lot* type A, so when the recession hit, I stayed frugal, worked too many hours to keep student loans down, and studied hard to keep my GPA up.  (In MN, there is also free college program for 11th and 12th grade which I did)  We were both incredibly fortunate to find great jobs out of college and were able to live rent free with the parents for awhile.  Looking back, I think I was a little crazy, but it feels pretty darn awesome now.  :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Another 22! Welcome. :)

baby development
  • Congrats on paying off those debts! Best of luck with the baby making!
    Anniversary
    Together: 09.27.2007 / Engaged: 05.05.2008 / Home: 11.27.2012 / Married: 09.27.2013

Visit The Nest!
    RIP: Mya - Female Siberian Husky Angel
    Osiris - Male Black ASH / Angel - Female Siberian Husky / Titan - Male Alaskan Malamute

Mirena Removed: 03.2014 / NTNP: 04.2014 / TTC: 07.2014

...old - but I'm not that old; young - but I'm not that bold...
  • I wish I could be that frugal!

Welcome and GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • HEY GIRLS!!! :) I'm a BUMP newbie! Just wrote my first discussion in this forum and I'd like some input if y'all don't mind. It's called "Body Issues - Scared of Getting Pregnant."

Anyway...my husband and I are newlyweds, we got married in Nov. 2013. We're in the process of building our first house, it should be complete in September of this year. Yay! So naturally, we have started thinking about having a baby.

We Met: July 2009
    First Date: January 2010
    Moved In Together: April 2012
    Engaged: December 2012
    Married: November 2013
    Built Our Dream House: May - August 2014
     TTC: Hopefully by the end of 2015      

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"