April 2014 Moms
Options

LO sleeps quietly during the day, not at night

LO is napping peacefully in her rock n play next to me right now. She is very quiet. However, when she sleeps in the same rock n play at night, she makes all these gremlin nosies! It keeps us up....I heard these noises are normal for newborns, but thought it was so odd that she only seems to do it at night...??
Lilypie - Eu0n
BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

Re: LO sleeps quietly during the day, not at night

• Options
    Mine does that, too, and so did my son. I have no idea why but the night noises will start to dissipate eventually!
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second white noise! Might not stop her from making the noises but might help them bother you less.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used white noise when dd slept with is last time and plan on using it again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely get some white noise!
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
  • Options
    Yep, we already have white noise going in our room. We have a fan on & my DH uses a white noise app on his phone that can be heard throughout the room
    Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Options
    I want to get a white noise machine or app for my baby when he comes but I was wondering if it would be hard for my bf and I to sleep with it on. Has it been distracting for you guys who have used it. I won't be moving him to the nursery until about 5 months.
  • Options
    We never used it before our daughter, but no it doesn't bother me. It's very soothing! You need it kind of loud to do any good.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I have slept with a fan for our entire marriage but thought it would be too cold for LO? Are people still using theirs? And should we worry about the baby being too cold then? My husband would be the happiest person alive if I let him have it back on again!!
  • Options
    spalumb9 said:

My husband and I have slept with a fan for our entire marriage but thought it would be too cold for LO? Are people still using theirs? And should we worry about the baby being too cold then? My husband would be the happiest person alive if I let him have it back on again!!

Maybe put baby in footed PJs and swaddle him?
  • Options
    The fan is good for preventing SIDS, too. Just dress him a little warmer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"