April 2014 Moms
Options

NBR - Horrible Easter Bunny Pic

So my DH and I took my DD to a church easter egg hunt/carnival thing last Saturday. They had an Easter Bunny there that you could take your own pics with your child. I just had to share this pic. When the bunny put up the carrot all the parents that were around started yelling at him "NO, NO just NO!!". But the best is the look on Bailey's face! That was the same reaction I had!

And for good measure I am also posting a good pic without the carrot!

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image

Re: NBR - Horrible Easter Bunny Pic

• Options
    Lmao, that's awesome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rlmanning said:

So my DH and I took my DD to a church easter egg hunt/carnival thing last Saturday. They had an Easter Bunny there that you could take your own pics with your child. I just had to share this pic. When the bunny put up the carrot all the parents that were around started yelling at him "NO, NO just NO!!". But the best is the look on Bailey's face! That was the same reaction I had!

And for good measure I am also posting a good pic without the carrot!

This is my favorite part of the story. Thanks so much for sharing and getting me (and probably other's in desperate need of it) a good giggle!
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"