October 2012 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

I am home sick today. I seem to have lost my voice. Since I discovered that there are 8  people out and only 3 subs, I am going to have to resist the urge to send my Ed Tech's e-mails throughout the day giving them advice on how to manage the situation.

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    Work wants me to call the parents of the kids in my skills group and tell them I have to cancel today. I have no voice! How am I suppose to talk to them???
  • Options
    It's snowing right now. Yesterday we were outside in shorts and t-shirts playing with the water table!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladydixneuf you can do that?

• Options
    I just reserved Cadbury Mini Eggs at Target.
    I am that desperate.
    The grocery store by my office has a bunch of them. I will mail you some if you want
    :)

• Options
    Wesley decided that he should get up for the day at 5am this morning.  I am very tired now. I am hoping he takes a nap at daycare today as he didn't yesterday and ended up going to bed an hour early last night.

• Options

I just reserved Cadbury Mini Eggs at Target.
    I am that desperate.
    The grocery store by my office has a bunch of them. I will mail you some if you want
    :)
    aww thanks! I don't mind. I like an excuse to go there. And @sillygirl85 hell yes you can!

• Options
    I had h wake me when he got home to look at the lunar eclipse. Now I am so tired.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    I was up throwing up and decided to look for the eclipse. No luck!!

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I slept through it, and I'm very sad about that.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @stephcarter hope you are feeling better!

• Options
    Unfortunately there's no baby in this belly!!! I drank a ton of coffee yesterday and skipped breakfast and had soup for lunch. Then had pancakes and bacon for dinner. I also haven't been taking my rx Prilosec because my insurance suddenly needs a preauthorization from my doc. I think my stomach was was like good try NOPE!

• Options
    I start work tonight at 5. I have never been away from Ashley this long. What if I spill everyone's drinks?! :-SS
  • Options
    My MIL has pissed me off again.  She thinks she can guilt DH into taking her to DH's grandfathers (her father) and did.  But we rescinded since we have not seen Pop in about 3 months, we want DS to visit with him and not worry about MIL telling us what to do. 

Since we have been engaged (November 2006) she does everything in her power to guilt him into spending time with her.   She's not fun, she's full of drama and is a me me me person.

I think my random might be a vent too! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @ChrisG83 Good luck tonight!

• Options
    I fell asleep for four hours. I had no idea I was tired. So much for using my sick day to write IEP's.
  • Options
    @RVASC811 omg her hair.  I love it!!
  • Options
    DD is napping but when she gets up we're going to dunkin donuts for a free coffee! and all the donuts!

also, I need to AW my siggy pic.  I am in love with it. 
  • Options
    I am feeling nauseous and ick today myself, actually. 

• Options
    Our first butterfly emerged from her chrysalis this afternoon. Hopefully you can tell in the pic.

Sonic has half price drinks all day today. Once ds2 awakes from his nap the kids and I are headed there.

Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Also I am getting my nails done today for easter weekend. I haven't gotten them done since before new years. So that will be fun. But i know I will need to decide whether or not to take dd. Because she will ask. I mean beg to come with me.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    My kid hates being inside. It's pouring out and he is standing at the door going "swing?" As soon as I say no he will be flopping on the floor.
  • Options
    Is bump mobile making anyone else want to throw their phone?!?

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    We went swimming today. Alice had such a good time! My 15yo niece came too and they went down the slides a hundred times. Lots of giggles and cheers and such. Now girl is napping, hard. Swim allllll the times!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I'm counting down the hours until my mom gets off work, so she can watch Zoe and I can sleep. Worked nights last night and got off at 8 this morning. Wednesdays and Thursdays are the only days where we're stuck for sitters. I'll have to try to manage some sleep somehow, since I work tonight too. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    yeah I would be weirded out  if my h saw this too, @Bandeddie
    that's why I try to keep things to a minimum here

I have another UTI and feel blah.
    If I am knocked up I am NOT going to be happy. 

• Options
    @lady dixneuf so sorry about the uti. I get those more than I'd like to admit. And they suck. Get to feeling better soon.
  • Options
    thanks I have had UTI Issues ever since E was born. It seems to coincide w sexy times.
    I can't remember if I posted here but I was actually hospitalized around thanksgiving for a kidney infection. I collapsed at work with a 103.5 fever and such bad pain, it was CRAZY!
    not quite there yet but I have had THREE more since then!

• Options
    navyandvioletnavyandviolet member
    edited April 2014
    I take cranberry pills and get some cystex. It is over the counter uti pain reliever. But it also has an antibacterial property to it. So if you take right at the beginning of the infection then you can get rid of it before it takes control. Have you seen a urologist for it yet. If not it might be time. @lady dixneuf
  • Options
    @lady Dixenuf Hope it is short lived and you feel better soon!

• Options
    BandEddie said:
    reading Jenny McCarthy's HUGE backpeddle today about her not being anti-vaxx. and then buzzfeed quotes her.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/11-things-that-jenny-mccarthy-has-said-about-vaccines

does she say, "i'm not Anti-Vaxx!" no, but i think number 11 pretty much sums up her views, regardless of whether she blatanly states it or not.
    She has done a great disservice to so many families. Also, her kid doesn't have autism, so there's that. Anyone who wants the disease risk rather than vax needs to go to country without vax and see the blind, deformed, and dead children.
    I don't know much about her other than the fact she's an idiot, but reading those quotes I totally thought her kid was autistic. He isn't?? And how does she explain kids with autism who are not vaccinated?
    Yup! But seriously, high fives all around to anyone taking medical advice from the glorified card girl on an MTV game show, IMO ;P 
    I thought her son was autistic also.  Didn't she say he had autism and then it was cured or something like that?    I can't stand anything about her
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I take cranberry pills and get some cystex. It is over the counter uti pain reliever. But it also has an antibacterial property to it. So if you take right at the beginning of the infection then you can get rid of it before it takes control. Have you seen a urologist for it yet. If not it might be time. @lady dixneuf
    yeah I am on cystex now. And ugh yeah I have been referred to a uriologist more than once. Time to go...bleh. No fun. 

• Options
    also, I just did the math.
    $38,500/year if I have 2 in daycare
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

• Options
    mbm1983 said:
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    lady, that's just under what i make. good lord.
    ME too! That is a crazy amount!

• Options

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    I don't doubt it, but that is so insane. DCPs need to put food on the table too, I guess.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    @ladydixneuf I had the same problem with UTIs several years ago. Get a UTI, take antibiotics get a yeast infection, have sex get a UTI etc (this went on for a year)… My doc always said once people get UTIs it opens the flood gates and you get stuck with them for while. It did however stop eventually and that was a good 6 years ago. So you never know which one may be your last one for a long time. I also started taking probiotics chewables and cranberry pills ( I still take them).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"