Parenting
Options

Perk of having a small kid (pics)

You get your money's worth out of clothes.

- she wore it in 2013, but I don't have a photo readily available -

Annnnd last Sunday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Perk of having a small kid (pics)

• Options
    That's awesome! I have some clothes that my oldest DS, who is almost 17, wore...and have been passed down to each of his younger brothers (there are some things DD will be able to wear as well!) so I am all about getting my money's worth. Andplusalso, it's so cute to have pics throughout the years of each one of them toddling around in the same pair of Osh Kosh overalls.... :)

Your LO is adorable!!!!
  • Options
    That's great!! She is a cutie :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought my kids were the only ones who could wear clothes for years!  Your DD is a super cutie :)

• Options
    Money well spent.

• Options
    Aw she is too cute! I am excited to see what dresses fit LO again this year :) she hasn't changed much in the last year.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options
    I love that dress!

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"