Parenting
Options

Drinking yet?

Putting LO down for bed then a bath and wine are calling my name!

I was super productive today and I have a few more things to do after LO is asleep and then I'm sitting my happy ass down and catching up on Greys and Teen Mom 2.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
Without you I'll never make it out alive
But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 

Re: Drinking yet?

• Options
    Not drinking. But will be having some leftover birthday cake from DD birthday yesterday. Watching judge Judy. Fun times over here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    RVASC811 said:

I think it is a wine in bathtub kind of night too!

This is wha my love tit is for. Idk what happened but I hope you feel better soon!

• Options
    Not drinking yet as it's early yet but just might. Got a notice from the city about a tree that now we have to get trimmed. They gave us like 11 days warning. Um nope. Plus, car troubles and added bills are giving me the sadz. At least DD is still doing well with using the potty. @mrsbutt how's your DD handling it? You should be through the worst, at least I am hoping so for your sake. Sorry everyone is having a shitty monday.

• Options
    No, but tonight is the first night of Passover and I should be drinking wine heavily right about this time...
  • Options
    I hate my hair. It takes so long to do. It looks pretty when it's done but it's a major PITA.

• Options
    @MrsButt‌ potty training is the absolute worst. Sounds like your DD is doing great though! O today asked for pull-ups while we were at Costco so I was all Yay! She wants to do this! But then we get home and she's like "no potty, I'm good". I guess she just wants to look at her pretty princess pull ups?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    @jorkz821 my DD loves the characters on the pull ups too lol. But, she'd just pee in them like a diaper. I had to have her just in undies and let her have accidents to get her to use the potty. She still wears the pull ups at night just in case but might not need to much longer b/c she's been dry. I hope your DD will train for you soon and all the booze to everyone going through or about to go through the process.

• Options
    Okay I've been meaning to ask, does "BDSM" mean something else when you guys use it here or?

I made a last-minute tuna casserole that turned out really good (DH said to make double next time lol). Now we're gonna give DS a bath and then I'm going to finish the jello shots.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    @pobrecita

It wouldn't hurt to ask. Reese has gotten two different procedures done at the same time as well at the local hospital. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    LauraT25 said:

I am starving for some reason.  I actually had to sit and think about whether I actually ate dinner or not.

I ate too much pasta.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    man, i'm hungry for some meat.
    GURL

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    LexiLupin said:

I ate some mini-eggs.

Jesus would want you to, to celebrate his resurrection
  • Options
    LauraT25 said:

I mentally giggle every time I eat crackers, though.

I'M A CRACKER EATER!

Me too!
  • Options
    I am so unmotivated. Maybe I'll just go to bed. I guess this is why people watch tv
  • Options
    y'all need some adblock in your life.  

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options

LauraT25 said:

man, i'm hungry for some meat.

jesus christ me too.  I'm pretty sure I am more meat deficient than you, though.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS?!?

She thinks you're packing a surprise?
  • Options
    Ahaha I love that tumblr.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Guys, I have something important that's been on my mind.

So I (finally) saw Frozen recently. I get why it's so popular. It's a fun movie that appeals to both adults and kids.

But here's my issue: The song Let It Go has become phenomenally popular. But the whole plot of the movie kind of undermines the song. By "Letting it Go", she basically condemns everyone to an unnatural winter. This has some serious negative implications, especially with the very obvious coming out of the closet metaphor. Sure... you can show the world who you really are... AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU WILL SUFFER!
  • Options
    @Laurat25, it might be because you're in Seattle, oddly enough. I've known a couple guys that have decided to take underwater welding classes, and they have to go to Seattle to do it.

Also, we've kept going with The Killing. It gets better. They develop the two cops better.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    Uh, SPOILERS!!11! Just kidding.
    Hehe. Well, the other thing that surprised me is it's the end of the first Act.

Isn't the show-stopper usually later in the musical?
  • Options

But she didn't realize she had frozen the whole world when she sang that song. Don't kill this movie for me LD!!!
    It's a fun movie! And I like the fact it's more about the relationship between sisters than finding love or anything.
  • Options
    I mailed the DVD copy that came with my blu ray copy to my sister. Does that make me the best sister?
  • Options
    I wish it would hold Z's attention. From what I've seen on the internet, my spawn is clearly broken. I'm like, "Loooook! Frozen! Oh my gosh, it's a cute strawberry blonde like you! Omg, let me wash the dishes."
  • Options
    I like any Disney princess movie that isn't specifically about a 15 year old getting married. Yes, there was a "love" story in Frozen, but it was more about the sisters. Brave clearly tops out on the lack of romance thing. Also, badass red head with a bow, so yeah, awesome.
    I just recently watched Frozen and I was prepped by friends to be "amazed" and I really thought Brave was WAY better. I liked Frozen's less focus on "find yerself a husband and quick" and more on familial bonds but Brave was better.

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MonkeybabeMonkeybabe member
    edited April 2014
    The universe doesn't want me to witness cool shit in a happy manner. Went to go outside to look at the eclipse and found a piece of glass, that I must have missed when I cleaned up the glassplosion last week, with the bottom of my foot. I guess better my foot than Z's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"