December 2011 Moms
Options

Crappy news

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Crappy news

• Options
    That is very crappy news. I am glad they are open to other options.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That really sucks, has her husband had multiple sperm tests done to make sure? DH had his first test and it basically showed no sperm and they were basically all dead but the second one (done at the hospital not at home) showed the opposite result. It pissed me off that after the first test the OB basically acted like I needed to look into a sperm donor without looking into it further. Anyway, I'm sorry for your sister and her husband, I'm glad they are open to donors and hope they have a baby quickly!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
  • Options
    -T--T- member
    Wow, that is crappy news. I hope they are able to get through this next step quickly so they can have a baby. That would be a very hard thing to go through, especially for her husband.
  • Options
    Is it azoospermia? I am so sorry for this awful news, how devastating. I am glad they are open to other ways to become parents, but i am sure they need some time to process this. 
    I was the one with (very fixable, as it turned out) IF problems and know that I felt pretty "broken", so I can only imagine how her husband must feel right now. 

Hugs to all of you. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
  • Options
    ugh that is so difficult.  I'm glad her H is on board but that has got to be so hard on them. I hope everything goes well going forward whenever they are ready.  Do keep us updated!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
  • Options
    designer303designer303 member
    edited April 2014
    Hey I am late seeing this, but I am so sorry your sister is going through this. I am glad they are still pursuing options, but should definitely take their time to process this news. Hugs to both your sister and her DH.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options

So sorry to hear! My heart goes out to them as they grieve through this.

My 2 December boys

• Options
    Please do keep us updated. I hope they can fulfill their dream to be parents very soon.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear this! Big ((hugs)) to you all and lots of vibes they have a squishy, snuggly little one when they are ready!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"